• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pssst... there is NFL Football tonight

Jeremy Igo

2 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Who wins?

What will you be drinking? 

Even though it's not Panthers, I can't fuging wait for this! Helps that it's two teams I actually kinda like (if it were Pats vs a NFCS team for instance, I wouldn't look forward to it much at all). Real life fuging football baby

Defending champs win in a close lower scoring game than expected; neither team puts up 30, and it'll be less than a 7 point win.

some IPA probably

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

That's one thing I do feel fairly sure of, that it's gonna be sloppy as hell.

For sure but I actually think it'll be less so than most other games. Both the Texans and Chiefs have a ton of returning players and the same coaching staffs who have been there for a long time. 

2 hours ago, trueblade said:

I think people might be surprised. Texans were up 20+ points on the Chiefs last time they played and there will not be any crowd noise in Arrowhead (one of the loudest stadiums in the league).

THought I heard they were going to have 15k there?  Not sure where or if I heard right.

Texans blitz on the first series....get to Mahomes.....break his collarbone....KC loses game and misses the playoffs.   From SB to toilet bowl in the first game of the season.....changes the narrative for the next 17 weeks.  2020 will not be a business as usual year

Archived