• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Raiders at Panthers Predictions Thread

Jeremy Igo

10 minutes ago, CRA said:

I looked it up.  Said the Raiders and that dominant OL had a grand total of...56 rushing yards.  

No the  great K Short who such a great pass rusher , Gabe Jackson shut him down . (They lined up  man to man)   Carr threw for well over 300 net yards passing, and Raiders won the game.     But he’s pro bowler, get out out here.

4 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

No the  great K Short who such a great pass rusher , Gabe Jackson shut him down . (They lined up  man to man)   Carr threw for well over 300 net yards passing, and Raiders won the game.     But he’s pro bowler, get out out here.

What year completing your GED in Juvie did you become a raiders fan? 

20 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

Again, you talk about the Raider OL gonna steamroll us to the point you won’t even need to pass....

then reference a game where you averaged 1.8 yards per carry for 56 yards on the day lol.    And it isn’t like they didn’t try to run over and over and over.    They just couldn’t.  Gabe and company couldn’t push nobody around.  They got pushed back. 

26 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

Correction K Short didn’t go against G Jackson .   He saw Rodney Hudson(still there center) , and K Osemele mostly.  Still stop with K Short ( 31 years old coming off injury) is someone the Raiders better account for. I don’t care if it’s Gabe Jackson, R Hudson, or Richie Incognito ,they can all handle K Short by themselves.( Raiders interior offense line has always been strength). Just now their tackles  are just as strong.    You’re going to see Sunday  the big difference between both teams offense line.

41 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

Correction K Short didn’t go against G Jackson .   He saw Rodney Hudson(still there center) , and K Osemele mostly.  Still stop with K Short ( 31 years old coming off injury) is someone the Raiders better account for. I don’t care if it’s Gabe Jackson, R Hudson, or Richie Incognito ,they can all handle K Short by themselves.( Raiders interior offense line has always been strength). Just now their tackles  are just as strong.    You’re going to see Sunday  the big difference between both teams offense line.

He was a pro bowler last season he played.  Now a chump.  I got it. 

and if your OL so dominant that you don’t even need to pass ....why did you lose 5 of your last 6 to mostly bad teams to finish out the year?  Sounds like we about to line up and play the Ravens they way some tell it 

19 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

:eyeroll:

4 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Burns is an upcoming De, but Trent Brown might be the best Rt in the game today.( Lane Johnson).  Let’s see what happens, and let’s see what Burns does this Sunday.( Jmo don’t expect much from him this week except  him getting at least 10 times pancake .  

Listen man, I know that being a fan of your team means you know your team better than others do. And being a big fan makes you naturally optimistic. Totally get that. But Trent Brown getting 10 pancakes on Brian Burns far exceeds any level of realistic expectation. 

Archived