• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Raiders at Panthers Predictions Thread

Jeremy Igo

23 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

first off what the Raiders were suppose to have on offense ( Antonio Brown - didn’t play a down for the Raiders, Tyrell Williams - was awesome  for the first five weeks, was never the same with bad case of plantar fasciitis ) .    You lose Wr#1 and Wr#2 and it’s going to effect your offense. 
They had a porous defense lead by T Whitehead- he couldn’t cover my 98 year old grandma.  That guy has no business starting for anyone, who is he starting for this week.( Panther fans are use to seeing some great Lbs, well It’s a big downgrade to a Whitehead.) .  

Antonio Brown was supposed to play for the Raiders last year? Hadn’t heard about that 

29 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

Burns won’t even touch Carr all game.   Ask Von Miller just how tough it’s to beat Trent Brown.     (.might as well inactivate Burns - non factor)  Gabe Jackson when healthy (which he is) is pro bowl caliber guard .   He can handle KK all by himself.  

you were the one talking about blocking Burns w/ a TE.    That would be silly to put a TE in that position in pass protection outside of a random play schemed for such. 

KK IS a pro bowl DT.     And he isn't a Pro Bowl DT because of his run stuffing ability.  He is because of his ability to disrupt the pocket.  And I'm well aware he is plays in Carolina.   And that most AFC fans got zero reason to know anything about him.  

We don't have strengths coming out of ours ears on defense.  Got tons of weaknesses for you to highlight.   Pass rushing downs?....Gruden gonna be focused on KK/Burns even if you ain't. 

9 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Give me some solid balls to the wall predictions.

Score?

Carolina 24

Lv 17

Touchdowns?

Cmc 1 rushing

Moore 1 receiving

Thomas 1 recieving

Notable stats?

CMC 120 all purpose yds 

Teddy 250 yds 2 tds 0 ints

Biggest surprise?

Run Defense will hold Raiders under 100 yards rushing.

7 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Brown is so massive 6’8 380 that it’s going to be a long day for B Burns( will get pancake at least 10 times in the running game). Once Brown locks onto its all over in pass protection.   

Do you have any clue what a pancake block is? It’s not going to happen anywhere near 10 times, in 1 matchup... Maybe twice, and that would be if Brown has a really good game.

Something like 17-14 (either team winning)

Very sloppy, lots of injury timeouts due to cramps and heat related injuries.

Cmc has his usual 100 yard game, but no one on either team stands out as really good or really bad.

Teddy and Carr both have between 200 and 250 yards passing, both throw for one td or less.

1 hour ago, CRA said:

you were the one talking about blocking Burns w/ a TE.    That would be silly to put a TE in that position in pass protection outside of a random play schemed for such. 

KK IS a pro bowl DT.     And he isn't a Pro Bowl DT because of his run stuffing ability.  He is because of his ability to disrupt the pocket.  And I'm well aware he is plays in Carolina.   And that most AFC fans got zero reason to know anything about him.  

We don't have strengths coming out of ours ears on defense.  Got tons of weaknesses for you to highlight.   Pass rushing downs?....Gruden gonna be focused on KK/Burns even if you ain't. 

I was talking more when they run the ball the tight end blocking Burns .  Trent Brown blocking down on Short   .  The Panthers are going to get heavy dose of the Raiders running game .     All the Raider Te’s are serious threats in the passing game, and why are they going to stay in.   
Burns is an upcoming De, but Trent Brown might be the best Rt in the game today.( Lane Johnson).  Let’s see what happens, and let’s see what Burns does this Sunday.( Jmo don’t expect much from him this week except  him getting at least 10 times pancake .  Burns does something this week , and I will be here Monday to take my medicine.     Gabe Jackson and Rodney Hudson aren’t chopped liver , again let’s see what K Short does in this game.( different opinion watching our guy play , and we will see who was right).

Raiders aren’t going to be in a lot of third and longs this Sunday.   That is just the style of their offense.

1 hour ago, t96 said:

Do you have any clue what a pancake block is? It’s not going to happen anywhere near 10 times, in 1 matchup... Maybe twice, and that would be if Brown has a really good game.

Do you know how much Trent Brown making.   He’s right up there with Derek Carr in salary .    They aren’t paying him all that money for no reason.   J Gruden loves to run the football, and you’re going to see what 380 pound man who can move - does to 250  pound man.    When he starts pounding b Burns all game , Let’s see how effective is his pass rush going to be,

46 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

Do you know how much Trent Brown making.   He’s right up there with Derek Carr in salary .    They aren’t paying him all that money for no reason.   J Gruden loves to run the football, and you’re going to see what 380 pound man who can move - does to 250  pound man.    When he starts pounding b Burns all game , Let’s see how effective is his pass rush going to be,

giphy.gif.0aedd1510aa1aa188569b8c93ec417ea.gif

2 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Serious question what exactly did K Short do last time the two teams met .  Gabe Jackson lined up against him.  Someone look it up.

I looked it up.  Said the Raiders and that dominant road grading OL had a grand total of...56 rushing yards.  1.8 ypc on the day.    Pushing bodies around like rag dolls. 

Where they running behind Gabe? 

Archived