• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Raiders at Panthers Predictions Thread

Jeremy Igo

28-17 Panthers 

Teddy 2Gloves  304 yds,  24-31 3TDs 0 INT 1 Fumble

CMC 115 rushing 76 rec yds 1TD

DJ 7 for 88

Robby 3 50

Samuel 6 90

Defensive 6 sacks 1 INT 

Corners just torched put hella pressure from the D Line eases the pain

Brian Burns looks like DPOY

1 hour ago, Raideraholic said:

The Raiders offense line is really really really good.    Let’s see if they get even one sack this game.( six is ridiculous prediction Imo) . B Burns versus Trent Brown.   Brown is so massive 6’8 380 that it’s going to be a long day for B Burns( will get pancake at least 10 times in the running game). Once Brown locks onto its all over in pass protection.    Mattos  is a rookie going against very good Lt Kolton Miller .    Derrick Brown going against very good and deep interior offense line for the Raiders.

Te D Waller will catch the most balls for the Raiders as he’s a big mismatch where ever he lines up.    No one scoring forty points in this game.  Gruden going to pound the Panthers undersized defense into the ground.( that eats a lot of time)     Whoever T Whitehead is covering will have monsters stats , as Raiders will try to get one of their RBs Matched on him.   ( they know he can’t cover anyone of them.

c McCaffrey is going to be a handful , and the Panthers do have some very good weapons on offense .   If they had a better offense line I be much more worried.   In the End I think Raiders much improved defense , stops the panthers offense , more times than the Panthers defense, stops the Raiders offense.

If they were so good then why didn't Raiders raise the Lombardi for the SB.

3 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Score?

Panthers 34 - Raiders 31

Touchdowns?

McCaffrey rec., McCaffrey rush, Shaq fumble recovery, Ian Thomas rec.

Notable stats?

McCaffrey under 100 total yards (Raiders sell out to stop him, opening up our passing offense even more), Bridgewater over 300, Anderson and DJ over 100. 4 takeaways (2 on ST) and 1 giveaway

Biggest surprise?

OL holds up very well in pass protection, allows zero sacks and keeps Teddy up-right. Okung and Moton dominate the edges. 

D Brown Is going to be real good Dt in this league.  He isn’t playing kids anymore in college, but grown men every week.   There usually is a transition period Rookie Dt’s go through.( See Q Williams who was suppose to be this all world Dt)  .    Carolina Panther fans must have patience with D Brown .    It isn’t going to happen overnight for him.

it’s not?

Shocked Ubisoft GIF by Rabbids

The Raiders offense line is really really really good.    Let’s see if they get even one sack this game.( six is ridiculous prediction Imo) . B Burns versus Trent Brown.   Brown is so massive 6’8 380 that it’s going to be a long day for B Burns( will get pancake at least 10 times in the running game). Once Brown locks onto its all over in pass protection.    Mattos  is a rookie going against very good Lt Kolton Miller .    Derrick Brown going against very good and deep interior offense line for the Raiders.

Just a note since you mentioned everyone but him, KK Short is our pro bowl DT.  He was hurt and out last season.   He is back this season.   KK Short would be the one the Raiders focus in on at the DT spot.

Te D Waller will catch the most balls for the Raiders as he’s a big mismatch where ever he lines up.    No one scoring forty points in this game.  Gruden going to pound the Panthers undersized defense into the ground.( that eats a lot of time)     Whoever T Whitehead is covering will have monsters stats , as Raiders will try to get one of their RBs Matched on him.   ( they know he can’t cover anyone of them.

c McCaffrey is going to be a handful , and the Panthers do have some very good weapons on offense .   If they had a better offense line I be much more worried.   In the End I think Raiders much improved defense , stops the panthers offense , more times than the Panthers defense, stops the Raiders offense.

I was just making bold homer predictions - with no preseason, this is the only time I can do it. 
Your line looks legit; our defense is a complete wildcard with unproven rookies all over the place. I think it will be sloppy and probably close. I think our offense will actually be good. As bad as our defense might be and as pedestrian as our o-line will be, They both will probably be better than last year. We also have an upgrade at quarterback and WR over last year. 

3 hours ago, CRA said:

Just a note since you mentioned everyone but him, KK Short is our pro bowl DT.  He was hurt and out last season.   He is back this season.   KK Short would be the one the Raiders focus in on at the DT spot.

The Raiders are really strong on the interior part of the offense line .( Gabe Jackson , R Hudson, and R Incognito ) ,    A healthy Gabe Jackson can take Kk Short by himself.  Raiders are extremely deep as Denzel Good capable of replacing  any of the guards , and not miss a beat.    R Hudson is one of beer premier centers in the game.   R Incognito will welcome  D Brown to the NFL the right way.

One of the Raiders Te are capable of blocking Burns .  Trent Brown with crack down on Kk Short .6’8 380.  . Good luck Mr short

13 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

The Raiders are really strong on the interior part of the offense line .( Gabe Jackson , R Hudson, and R Incognito ) ,    A healthy Gabe Jackson can take Kk Short by himself.  Raiders are extremely deep as Denzel Good capable of replacing  any of the guards , and not miss a beat.    R Hudson is one of beer premier centers in the game.   R Incognito will welcome  D Brown to the NFL the right way.

One of the Raiders Te are capable of blocking Burns .  Trent Brown with crack down on Kk Short .6’8 380.  . Good luck Mr short

Well, I hope y’all let Gabe take care of KK all by himself all game.  

I also hope you let a TE pass protect vs Burns.  I mean you could do that in the run game.  Burns is gonna win on passing downs vs a TE.

32 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

You talk all this nonsense but when has Raiders been a part of a playoff run and a SB through the years. This will still be a trend in the so called Raider Nation which fails to go anywhere every season. Enjoy the yet another losing year.

4 hours ago, PantherOnTheProwl1523 said:

If they were so good then why didn't Raiders raise the Lombardi for the SB.

first off what the Raiders were suppose to have on offense ( Antonio Brown - didn’t play a down for the Raiders, Tyrell Williams - was awesome  for the first five weeks, was never the same with bad case of plantar fasciitis ) .    You lose Wr#1 and Wr#2 and it’s going to effect your offense. 
They had a porous defense lead by T Whitehead- he couldn’t cover my 98 year old grandma.  That guy has no business starting for anyone, who is he starting for this week.( Panther fans are use to seeing some great Lbs, well It’s a big downgrade to a Whitehead.) .  

46 minutes ago, CRA said:

Well, I hope y’all let Gabe take care of KK all by himself all game.  

I also hope you let a TE pass protect vs Burns.  I mean you could do that in the run game.  Burns is gonna win on passing downs vs a TE.

Burns won’t even touch Carr all game.   Ask Von Miller just how tough it’s to beat Trent Brown.     (.might as well inactivate Burns - non factor)  Gabe Jackson when healthy (which he is) is pro bowl caliber guard .   He can handle KK all by himself.  

Archived