• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Boy how the mighty have fallen. Von Miller out for the year with a lower leg injury.

12 minutes ago, SmittysLawnGuy said:

Wish we could have forfeited  that Falcons game. We got exposed and the Ron , probably wonderlic of 6 said stop practicing new plays going into the Superbowl. Mind blown.

Yup.  Even the Broncos player admitted they were surprised we didn’t change anything for that game.  Ron is such an idiot.

11 minutes ago, SmittysLawnGuy said:

Wish we could have forfeited  that Falcons game. We got exposed and the Ron , probably wonderlic of 6 said stop practicing new plays going into the Superbowl. Mind blown.

Sounds like John Fox when he told his Broncos they didn't need to practice silent snap counts because Super Bowls are really quiet.  Then they come out...the crowd is in a frenzy...and they basically lose the game on the first bad snap. LOL

1 minute ago, Wes21 said:

Sounds like John Fox when he told his Broncos they didn't need to practice silent snap counts because Super Bowls are really quiet.  Then they come out...the crowd is in a frenzy...and they basically lose the game on the first bad snap. LOL

I will say this about Foxxy. They absolutely new our playbook in the first half. We flipped the script in the second and they could not slow us down. Everyone remembers Casey but had they not cheated we'd have lit up the first half too.

1 hour ago, SmittysLawnGuy said:

Hate to be the one to say it but yayy or did he not hit Cams head? Seems like the whole team did.

Nah, Von was clean and always been a good natured guy. And prolly Ware played clean, iirc..  i've always liked Von.  But, the rest of the defense can go to hell...  i know for a fact, Talib, Stewart, and Brandon Marshall all took headshots.

Archived