• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Teddy n the rooks

SmittysLawnGuy

I've read these threads since they started. I love the Teddy for Pres thoughts but it's not real  This team is favored in one game this year. I'd love to eat crow if its wrong. We will be beatin every which way imaginable. Teddy lovers will find 350 3 tds in a loss as awesome. I would as well but real fans know that won't happen. Teddy will go for 250 , 2 yes n 2 pics most of the season. Watched this team since 95'. Anyone with hope over 4 wins is a rampant homer. Not busting Rhule, this shizz just takes time. N noon! Teddy won't be the answer!.14 tds in a season? Yet he will get 38 this season cause he is a Panther. Love you guys anyway.

3 hours ago, SmittysLawnGuy said:

Totally thought we should move from Cam. Honestly I'd take Fitz over Teddy. Mind you I I'm a Cam fan but thought that was time over.

I agree but we are a rebuilding team and it seems like the cool thing on here to do is poo on Teddy any chance you get.

If you say something positive about him on here you are berated as delusional or a ‘Teddy fan’ and the truth is I’m just excited about Panthers football and think he can do well in this offense. 

Besides, I know the team will not be super competitive this year but it’s just not fun constantly bashing this team 5 days before the first football in months. I would like to also be somewhat positive about the pieces we do have with potential and not be accused of “pumping sunshine” as one poster has started vomiting all over this forum.

1 minute ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

I agree but we are a rebuilding team and it seems like the cool thing on here to do is poo on Teddy any chance you get.

If you say something positive about him on here you are berated as delusional or a ‘Teddy fan’ and the truth is I’m just excited about Panthers football and think he can do well in this offense. 

Besides, I know the team will not be super competitive this year but it’s just not fun constantly bashing this team a 5 days before the first football in months. I would like to also be somewhat positive about the pieces we do have with potential and not be accused of “pumping sunshine” as one poster has started vomiting all over this forum.

Touche. Cant knock that. I'm hard rooting for Ted. Not sure its plausible but I'm all in. If he lights it up I will own it. Not saying he needs to win, we will suck anyway but if he plays well, I'll take my hat out of the top 3 Qb race.

2 minutes ago, SmittysLawnGuy said:

I see what your saying as well but cant both be a shitttty answer and we maybe hunt a real one?

I don’t think anyone really expects Teddy to win a ring here with us, but we play our first game in 5 days. Can we stop the hate and let him play his first few games before we just bash him and move on? We can get back to the “Lawrence or Fields” debate when we are 8 losses deep. Right now I just want to be excited for football and hope Teddy can surprise us all and thrive in this offense.

7 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

I don’t think anyone really expects Teddy to win a ring here with us, but we play our first game in 5 days. Can we stop the hate and let him play his first few games before we just bash him and move on? We can get back to the “Lawrence or Fields” debate when we are 8 losses deep. Right now I just want to be excited for football and hope Teddy can surprise us all and thrive in this offense.

Absolutely and I didnt mean it to come across that way. I do have a bigger hope for Teddy than his haters. Of course I miss my man and if he lights it up in Patriot land, then that will hurt. Used to watch Teddies games in Louisville and loved him. Hope I see that. Just know I love them both but question the move. Hope it all works out.

4 minutes ago, SmittysLawnGuy said:

Absolutely and I didnt mean it to come across that way. I do have a bigger hope for Teddy than his haters. Of course I miss my man and if he lights it up in Patriot land, then that will hurt. Used to watch Teddies games in Louisville and loved him. Hope I see that. Just know I love them both but question the move. Hope it all works out.

Brace yourself. I believe Cam will be a great fit in NE if he can keep that shoulder healthy 

36 minutes ago, SmittysLawnGuy said:

I've read these threads since they started. I love the Teddy for Pres thoughts but it's not real  This team is favored in one game this year. I'd love to eat crow if its wrong. We will be beatin every which way imaginable. Teddy lovers will find 350 3 tds in a loss as awesome. I would as well but real fans know that won't happen. Teddy will go for 250 , 2 yes n 2 pics most of the season. Watched this team since 95'. Anyone with hope over 4 wins is a rampant homer. Not busting Rhule, this shizz just takes time. N noon! Teddy won't be the answer!.14 tds in a season? Yet he will get 38 this season cause he is a Panther. Love you guys anyway.

Awww, it.must feel so safe and cozy in the darkness. 

30 minutes ago, SmittysLawnGuy said:

Touche. Cant knock that. I'm hard rooting for Ted. Not sure its plausible but I'm all in. If he lights it up I will own it. Not saying he needs to win, we will suck anyway but if he plays well, I'll take my hat out of the top 3 Qb race.

If he lights it up we won't be in the top three. If we're in position to draft a legit franchise QB we need to do it. An elite QB on a rookie contract is the single biggest roster advantage you can have in the NFL. Especially if your stopgap QB plays well enough to fetch you a decent pick via trade.

Archived