• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

By my count Panthers will start 4 rookies on defense

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, carhartt said:

I hope so. Yetur is so much better than Weatherly.

Well he hasn’t taken a snap yet in the NFL so that’s an odd statement to make. Also, you said a little bit ago that Kyle Allen was a better QB than Teddy B, so any and all opinions from you are automatically disregarded. 

1 minute ago, WarPanthers89 said:

Well he hasn’t taken a snap yet in the NFL so that’s an odd statement to make. Also, you said a little bit ago that Kyle Allen was a better QB than Teddy B, so any and all opinions from you are automatically disregarded. 

All the people excited about Bridgewater based on a handful of games... well, Kyle Allen was better than that for his first handful of games with less talent around him (particularly in front of him with that OL)  so I'm not sure it's such a wild and reckless claim.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

All the people excited about Bridgewater based on a handful of games... we'll, Kyle Allen was better than that for his first handful of games so I'm not sure it's such a wild and reckless claim.

Bruh. You can’t be serious with that comment. Allen will never start another game unless they have major injuries, and will never have a team believe in him enough to sniff a 60 million dollar contract. Teddys career was derailed because of a horrific injury, not because he was a turnover machine and got progressively worse to the point that he was benched for someone with the talent level of a rookie Grier.

This doesn't equate to wins. Maybe an organic tank bc no way this staff wants to lose but woof. Valuable experience to be gained but thats a lot of rookies in a covid off-season. I love their individual talents but the miscommunication in the secondary is gonna be plentiful, especially against teams like NO. We likely have some really good players but the situation is not conducive to immediate success and that's okay bc we're building. 

11 minutes ago, WarPanthers89 said:

Bruh. You can’t be serious with that comment. Allen will never start another game unless they have major injuries, and will never have a team believe in him enough to sniff a 60 million dollar contract. Teddys career was derailed because of a horrific injury, not because he was a turnover machine and got progressively worse to the point that he was benched for someone with the talent level of a rookie Grier.

Bro...didn’t you see Kyle Allen’s “Time to throw” compared to Bridgewater’s? @LinvilleGorge HIT HIM WITH THE FACTS

6 minutes ago, MasterAwesome said:

Bro...didn’t you see Kyle Allen’s “Time to throw” compared to Bridgewater’s? @LinvilleGorge HIT HIM WITH THE FACTS

Comparing Kyle Allen to Teddy B is like comparing DJ Moore’s rookie season to Drew Carter’s rookie season. The fact will remain that Allen will never see the light of starting again in the NFL and the other is getting a shot to be a franchise QB for the second time after a horrific injury could have ended his career. 

6 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

We all know that factual information triggers you when it gets in the way of your opinions. That's been shown time and time again 

I’m not triggered at all. If you agree that Allen is a better QB than Teddy B, kudos to you. People can hand pick stats all the time that they want to use to prove a point, but that does not make it reality. 

Archived