• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Teddy Bridgewater on his way to being a franchise face

Jeremy Igo

13 minutes ago, Pantherfan84 said:

Maybe don't poo on players but you poo on the team every chance you get. I got banned by you for calling you out. You shouldn't be a moderator for this site, most of your posts are garbage. I'm glad other people are it.

You should be honest. You got banned after 11 warnings. Over half of them from other mods.

1 minute ago, Pantherfan84 said:

Yeah thanks I got the last one because u can't handle the truth. 

You repeated trolls would last a lot longer with your new accounts if you didn't immediately revert to the same type of posting that got you banned. We really don't make an effort to track you guys down and we try to give you a long leash when you return, but there's a handful of you who end up banned repeatedly for the same stuff and then think it's everyone else's fault despite the fact that 99.9% of the posters on this site require zero moderation whatsoever. 

1 hour ago, Tepper’s Used Car Lot said:

The Teddy stanning is real around here. Dude has done next to nothing in the NFL and has played 34 games.

Oh great the word "Stanning" came out.

Now I have to travel back in time over a decade when I worked in retail to remember what type of customer "Stan" was so I know what the hell we're talking about.

If fans are excited about Teddy then let them be excited. Is he going to be a top QB in this league? Probably not. Is there some potential for him with Joe Brady and our skill players on offense? I’d like to think so! This will more than likely be a down year meaning there won’t  be many weeks for us fans to get hyped about our team. Just let us have some hope/hype of Teddy and our team while we can.

3 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

If fans are excited about Teddy then let them be excited. Is he going to be a top QB in this league? Probably not. Is there some potential for him with Joe Brady and our skill players on offense? I’d like to think so! This will more than likely be a down year meaning there won’t  be many weeks for us fans to get hyped about our team. Just let us have some hope/hype of Teddy and our team while we can.

In about 17-18 weeks we are going to know all we need to about Bridgewater. 5 more days to see our first glimpse of what kind of ride it is going to be. 

Archived