• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Teddy Bridgewater on his way to being a franchise face

Jeremy Igo

15 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Different era of football. As much as I love Jake, Jake Delhomme isn't getting you to the Super Bowl in the modern NFL.

I love the fact all these dip s hits are shitting your post. Dude, you know WTF you're talking about. You're just being honest, and personally that's a breath of fresh air around here. 

48 minutes ago, nctarheelreincarnated said:

I love the fact all these dip s hits are shitting your post. Dude, you know WTF you're talking about. You're just being honest, and personally that's a breath of fresh air around here. 

You'll never catch me shitting on Jake Delhomme. Love that dude. But I don't think it's shitting on a guy to suggest that he may not be as successful in a different era. Gotta judge a player during the era in which he played. 

49 minutes ago, nctarheelreincarnated said:

He shits on 95% of football players. Just see his comments on any game, pro....college...doesnt matter. He really doesnt know. 

9 minutes ago, Moo Daeng said:

He shits on 95% of football players. Just see his comments on any game, pro....college...doesnt matter. He really doesnt know. 

This is not accurate. What is accurate though is that 95% of your posts (and it's probably generous to not say 100%) add nothing to a conversation and are just shitting on another poster for actually being willing to voice an opinion. The schtick is getting old. Do you have any other opinion to offer other than shitting on anyone with an opinion to offer? 

21 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

You'll never catch me shitting on Jake Delhomme. Love that dude. But I don't think it's shitting on a guy to suggest that he may not be as successful in a different era. Gotta judge a player during the era in which he played. 

This era is a different predictable beast in general. JD would not succeed in this era, as you have to be extremely accurate, since defense is so hard to come by now. Hell, there hasn't been a WC team to make it to the SB since the New York Giants. 

Just now, Pantherfan84 said:

Maybe don't poo on players but you poo on the team every chance you get. I got banned by you for calling you out. You shouldn't be a moderator for this site, most of your posts are garbage. I'm glad other people are it.

How are they garbage though? Because he's realistic? Jesus Christ. You want homerism, just read Jeremy's post. That should do enough for you for a lifetime. And he has to do it to try to generate clicks, because when the Panthers suck, the sites traffic goes down. 

Because you're not fans, you complain about every damn thing. 

Na, that's just realistic. I'm not complaining at all about the team. I want them to suck (which they will), and I want to draft Trevor Lawrence. How is that complaining? That sounds like expectations to me. And saying the defense will suck (no poo Sherlock), and the offensive line sucks (again, no poo Sherlock). Is complaining now? That's rich. 

hip hop television GIF by WE tv

Don't have time to explain what I've told him many times. I would take care of this site by getting rid of people that could care less about this team.

I've been watching this team since I was ten years old. Spare me your bull s hit. I have the right to state my expectations after dealing with dumb ass coach, after dumb ass coach, and a dumb ass owner during those tenures.

Archived