• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How will Teddy do on Sunday?

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, rippadonn said:

Lol, this is not New Orleans OL or the Vikings OK. The OL is the biggest harbinger of this QBs success.

I'd venture to say this may be the worst OL he's had playing in the NFL. Very scary situation. Hope he focused on mobility this off season.

I'm expecting hot garbage. Truthfully I'm on the Trevor Train so I'm hoping for hot garbage until the election... oops the draft.

The Vikings had a worse offensive line than we currently do when Teddy was there. Matt Khalil was their starting LT, and he was worse there.

ESPN had a guy on the radio here locally, in Louisville, that is from Carolina, can't remember who it was. He was given his takes on the NFL for the season, and when they finally got to Carolina he said he thinks the Panthers won't win a lot of games, but Teddy will end up just inside the Top10 Fantasy QBs this season and put up some nice numbers. Said it was a combination of the Panthers having a really young defense, and Teddy being a good QB surrounded by a lot of good talent.

I'm not quite that high in my optimism, but I do think Teddy will have a solid year.

I expect Bridgewater to be efficient, but not spectacular.

That may bore some people but you can win with that as long as you also have one other thing...

Consistency.

The Bradys and Breeses of the world win games not because they're amazing on any given play, but by being on the money time after time after time after yime after time after time. That kind of consistency is extremely tough to defend because, if you'll pardon the phrase, they just "keep pounding" until eventually they get you. It's like fighting the Terminator.

If Bridgewater can be consistent like that, it'll help our chances a lot.

Archived