• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Panthers player is coming home

Jeremy Igo

I think a factor on roster moves everyone should be taking into account is with corona creating the very real threat of taking out not a player or two but whole groups, how much of your roster do you really want to have just joined the team last week? I expect this to have a dampening effect on roster churn if coaches realize that the possibility of playing deep reserves in numbers is not as remote as it has always been before.

20 hours ago, Mickimey1972 said:

New to the forum so it won’t let me start a topic. Sorry to hijack the post with a question. Been a Panther fan since 96. Always lurked here but didn’t have much interest in posting until now. I coached for 14 years at a local youth organization. One of our kids got drafted this year and we have been yearning to frame a jersey of his in our office. Anyone have any idea when we will be able to buy Nike Elite jerseys again? Seems like we are one of a handful that can’t order them in the NFL store. I called their customer service and emailed the Panthers, neither has been any help yet.

I think you have to have 100 posts to start a new thread in main forum, but not in the others.  

Archived