• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Las Vegas Raiders at Carolina Panthers - What do you know?

Jeremy Igo

Our offense vs their D.  I expect to have success.  Their secondary is young and unproven.  In addition, they dont have film on Joe Brady's offense other than LSU, which will roll in our Favor.

Not sure about their OL.  Our DL I cant wait to see, think this will determin the game.  Our DL vs their OL.

The thing that scares me is if we dont get pressure.  I actually picked up Henry Ruggs this week in fantasy against us.  He has looked really good in camp for them.  And dont like the thought of him vs our secondary.  If we dont keep constant pressure, he is going to feast.

https://m.lasvegassun.com/news/2020/aug/29/big-day-for-henry-ruggs-as-raiders-stage-mock-game/

Feel like Gruden wants to line up, man on man, hat on hat and beat a bunch of rookie coaches and players with old school football - 30 touches for the RB, less than 30 attempts for Carr. Offense is going to fug that plan up quickly. Their defense is going to look completely clueless. My optimism says that our defense won’t. 6 sacks for the DL. 4 TDs for Teddy. Panthers win.

...or I’m wrong, their line man-handles, they rush for 250. We lose.

20 minutes ago, imminent rogaine said:

Feel like Gruden wants to line up, man on man, hat on hat and beat a bunch of rookie coaches and players with old school football - 30 touches for the RB, less than 30 attempts for Carr. Offense is going to fug that plan up quickly. Their defense is going to look completely clueless. My optimism says that our defense won’t. 6 sacks for the DL. 4 TDs for Teddy. Panthers win.

If KK, Brian Burns, Brown and YGM allow 250 on the ground, I just do not think they're gonna so no "ifs"

23 minutes ago, imminent rogaine said:

I hope Gruden tries to run it 30 times.  

Panthers will be up 24-17 with 3 minutes left in the 4th quarter but will surrender a 60 plus yard run when John Gruden subs in Mariota for a read option play. Then the panthers drive down and win with a game winning FG as time expires.                  Happy National Football League GIF by Carolina Panthers

Archived