• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Check this out

Jeremy Igo

9 minutes ago, jfra78 said:

Who said 11+? I actually think we will be picking around the same spot as this year

You said we will perhaps be picking top 10. That implies that you think there is more chance we pick 11+ than top 10. Especially with your statement that we won’t be picking top 5.

According to everything I’ve seen and Las Vegas odds, we are probably top 5, maybe top 10 and not likely to be 11+.

27 minutes ago, stbugs said:

You said we will perhaps be picking top 10. That implies that you think there is more chance we pick 11+ than top 10. Especially with your statement that we won’t be picking top 5.

According to everything I’ve seen and Las Vegas odds, we are probably top 5, maybe top 10 and not likely to be 11+.

You took it that way, I said perhaps top 10 but not top 5 because he and others believe we will be picking top 3.  I personally think we will be picking somewhere between 6 and 10

33 minutes ago, jfra78 said:

You took it that way, I said perhaps top 10 but not top 5 because he and others believe we will be picking top 3.  I personally think we will be picking somewhere between 6 and 10

I gotcha but probably works better than perhaps. I think we’ll be 2-7. I think the Jags are working overtime to get their franchise QB. Washington maybe not as much but they should be bad. If they are terrible then it’s like that Haskins isn’t the guy. If they aren’t then Haskins is OK. I think we’ll be battling with Washington, Cincy and maybe the Giants for 2-5. Luckily for us, Jax and Washington may be the only two bad teams looking QB like us. Cincy has Burrow and Miami has Tua. Jets and Giants have two guys they could bail on if somehow they got Lawrence but I think even if we don’t get Lawrence (I hope we do), Fields or Lance should be available to us. I’d rather decide who we get than who’s left.

10 minutes ago, stbugs said:

I gotcha but probably works better than perhaps. I think we’ll be 2-7. I think the Jags are working overtime to get their franchise QB. Washington maybe not as much but they should be bad. If they are terrible then it’s like that Haskins isn’t the guy. If they aren’t then Haskins is OK. I think we’ll be battling with Washington, Cincy and maybe the Giants for 2-5. Luckily for us, Jax and Washington may be the only two bad teams looking QB like us. Cincy has Burrow and Miami has Tua. Jets and Giants have two guys they could bail on if somehow they got Lawrence but I think even if we don’t get Lawrence (I hope we do), Fields or Lance should be available to us. I’d rather decide who we get than who’s left.

Rather wait until next year for Spencer Rattler, if we have to “settle” for Lance. Watch. Kids going to be a stud. 

Archived