• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Check this out

Jeremy Igo

7 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Per PFF..

Most tackles for loss or no gain among power five DL since 2018:

▪️ Derrick Brown - 26
▫️ Yetur Gross-Matos - 24
▫️ Kenny Willekes - 23
▫️ Carlos Basham - 22 

Our run defense gonna be stout for years to come.

Yes--and Weatherly is an underrated acquisition.  Burns is like an additional high draft pick considering his 2019 injury and RR's love for Irvin and Addison last season.  I cannot tell you how loud I was during the draft when he fell to us---and how surprised I was that MH took him (everyone was screaming CB).

Burns started 5 games last season, and played only 43% of the defensive snaps.  He had 16 qb hits, one forced fumble, and 25 tackles--19 unassisted. For a rookie DE, that is good.

Just imagine if we win enough games this year to pick between 5-10 in next year's draft, missing out on a QB...BUT adding to that line by drafting FSU DT Marvin Wilson.

Yetur Gross Matos - Derrick Brown - Marvin Wilson - Brian Burns

...oh my:Eyes_Emoji_42x42:

2 minutes ago, philit99 said:

I was told this roster was “pedestrian”, bottom five even. This roster has me excited for the future, pedestrian or not. So tired of armchair “GM’s” living off name recognition only.

Honestly, not just the team's youth movement, but also the entire new coaching staff...the short term might suck but so excited for this team's long term future.

5 minutes ago, philit99 said:

I was told this roster was “pedestrian”, bottom five even. This roster has me excited for the future, pedestrian or not. So tired of armchair “GM’s” living off name recognition only.

Future? Yes. This season? Well, it's gonna play it's role in our future by getting us good draft position again.

18 minutes ago, jfra78 said:

We will be picking top 10 perhaps, but not top 5

Perhaps? It’s technically possible we could be better than bottom 10 but geez this is homer talk. Vegas has us tied for 3rd worst record and pretty much every prediction has us bottom 5.

It’s way more likely we are a top 5 pick than 11+.

1 minute ago, stbugs said:

Perhaps? It’s technically possible we could be better than bottom 10 but geez this is homer talk. Vegas has us tied for 3rd worst record and pretty much every prediction has us bottom 5.

Who said 11+? I actually think we will be picking around the same spot as this year

2 minutes ago, stbugs said:

he loves being "optimistic" without any semblance in reality  

Archived