• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Clownery signing with Titans, not Saints.

Jeremy Igo

Meh, I was kinda hoping he'd sign with the Saints. So far, Clowney has basically been the defensive Sam Bradford. Just living off of hype and former draft status while putting up mediocre numbers and missing lots of games and eating up cap space. That's the kind of guy I actually want signing with division rivals.

11 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Meh, I was kinda hoping he'd sign with the Saints. So far, Clowney has basically been the defensive Sam Bradford. Just living off of hype and former draft status while putting up mediocre numbers and missing lots of games and eating up cap space. That's the kind of guy I actually want signing with division rivals.

You want the Saints to sign Clowney and have to face us twice a year? He would have a field day with our OL. I know you're a hater and all but try to be unbiased.

12 minutes ago, USC/panthers_11 said:

You want the Saints to sign Clowney and have to face us twice a year? He would have a field day with our OL. I know you're a hater and all but try to be unbiased.

32 sacks in 6 seasons. He's a highly athletic JAG.

Cam Jordan would be beating him to Teddy all day long anyway.

1 hour ago, PootieNunu said:

KK is a DT, not a DE or OLB.....i swear some of you guys seriously....

I’m aware, it was a joke. But the big money given to KK was not for nose tackle duties - it was based on his ability to get to the QB. Regardless it was a joke. 

Reports out that the Saints essentially tried an NBA style sign and trade to land Clowney since they're screwed cap wise, and would've paid Team X (Browns) a 2nd round pick for their trouble. 

Almost gotta respect the Saints willingness to burn down their next 5 years solely for one last chance this year. 

Archived