• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Drama Alert - Panthers can stick it to the Saints

Jeremy Igo

20 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

I just want to see Payton with a broom shoved up his arse... maybe not this year but it’s coming

It happened already in the playoffs against the Vikings right after he made fun of them image.gif.157c40097b5065da0eff3fec74f0dbd8.gif

Isn’t this dude a QB? If the Saints are trying to develop him as a TE, but waived him and are stashing him on the Practice Squad, then obviously he has a long way to go in his development. We currently have two TEs and one has a toe injury. We need a TE who can step in and play right away....and this ain’t it.

The same people advocating for this are probably the same people who think Payton purposely threw our Week 17 game specifically to hurt our draft position. Those people think the NFL is one big soap opera.

20 minutes ago, MasterAwesome said:

Isn’t this dude a QB? If the Saints are trying to develop him as a TE, but waived him and are stashing him on the Practice Squad, then obviously he has a long way to go in his development. We currently have two TEs and one has a toe injury. We need a TE who can step in and play right away....and this ain’t it.

The same people advocating for this are probably the same people who think Payton purposely threw our Week 17 game specifically to hurt our draft position. Those people think the NFL is one big soap opera.

Totally agree with both points. And if they love soaps, they’re almost certainly NBA fans, the soap opera of sports where people are more excited about whose camp is mad at what other player and whose camp is meeting with what team in the offseason.

As players, I love what they’re doing for social justice. I just hate the soap opera drama and the abject refusal to play defense. I was the rare dude who loved the 78-76 games. 

22 hours ago, MHS831 said:

I trash your coach, but I hope Rhule turns out to be as good. 

I respect it.

:shades:

22 hours ago, jfra78 said:

Cause you have a QB who can play TE

Indeed we do... along with 14 other positions.

:)

21 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

It's on his OnlyFans account.

I LOL'ed.

Archived