• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This has to be a record right? There are 9 rookies listed on the roster for the Panthers defense.

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, jfra78 said:

Facts

We have the same amount of rookies on our team this year as last year.

We won 5 games last year with Kyle fuging Allen at QB

Vegas has us at 5.5 wins

Defense last year was ranked just about dead last and still won 5 games

We play 10 games vs opponents with losing records from last year

Jacksonville, Miami, Washington, Cincy, Giants and probably Cleveland are all worse teams than the Panthers this season. 

Trevor Lawrence will be selected by Jacksonville.  Fields will be selected by Washington.  

Uh I believe you are leaving quite a bit out of that post.  Yeah pretty sure you are.  

3 hours ago, jfra78 said:

Facts

We have the same amount of rookies on our team this year as last year.

We won 5 games last year with Kyle fuging Allen at QB

Vegas has us at 5.5 wins

Defense last year was ranked just about dead last and still won 5 games

We play 10 games vs opponents with losing records from last year

Jacksonville, Miami, Washington, Cincy, Giants and probably Cleveland are all worse teams than the Panthers this season. 

Trevor Lawrence will be selected by Jacksonville.  Fields will be selected by Washington.  

Last years defense was second in sacks. Also a fact. And guess what? We won’t have that this year. This defense will be a complete disaster. Also Luke the damn QB of the defense won’t be there too. 

I don’t think Cleveland is worse. Miami is debatable, I think Cincy has a semblance of a defense which should help them a lot more than wtf we’re about to put out there. Lol. If you really think 5 games is a possibility, pass the cocaine. The Offensive Line is also worse, but yeah man! Keep the faith going! Lol. 

Archived