• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers in trade talks

Jeremy Igo

5 minutes ago, Moo Daeng said:

I realize its a competition to mentionhow bad we will be in every fuging reply for some of you but I dint think they will be as awful as many do unless there are injuries. Its not completely devoid of talent if the defensive scheme and players can mesh in any sort of way. 

Yeah but I said we will suck before you did so I win.

20 hours ago, ImaginaryKev said:

S Jones is intriguing simply due to being a former higher round pick and having some talent. Never put it together.

Ive changed my stance on drafting injured players, it just doesnt work. Remember Brandon Hogan, he was a late 1st grade that the panthers got in the 4th cause he was injured. Its seems after you get that juicy signing bonus and that year off, not many still have the drive left. You need to work harder during that injured rookie yr, more than if you made the team. Plus you just fall behind and now theres a new group of draftees within one year. 

Panthers have a real insight to Rasul Douglas and Jones, our new player director of Player Personnel Pat Stewart just came form there. He should know if either can help the panthers CB group, he could be the new GM shortly too(he knew Rhule during temple). I heard Jones has constant hamstring/soft tissue issues, mixed with low and high level of play. Ive never seen him play in pros, but Id take him over Corn Elder today(same for Douglas)

Archived