• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers in trade talks

Jeremy Igo

54 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

He has proven he can play at the NFL level. That may be good enough for some teams really struggling at the position 

They could’ve just signed him this year though... if we trade him it’s probably for nothing higher than a later day 3 pick possibly conditional, or an equivalent player at a different position. I don’t think he alone would get us either of those Eagles corners, we’d have to add. That would be amazing though. I actually think Roberts is overpaid on this deal.

28 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

S Jones is intriguing simply due to being a former higher round pick and having some talent. Never put it together.

I may be wrong but I think injuries just derailed his career. He hasn’t been a bust on the field, but just hasn’t been able to stay on the field and develop.

3 minutes ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

Agreed. If we're not bottom 5 coverage or close, I will chalk that as a win for the coaching staff.

I am taking the approach that we will be watching next year's defense larva this season.   Developing players in Chinn, Robinson, Brown, YGM, Pride, Thomas-Oliver III, Roy, etc. new players like Apple, Burris, and whatever we do at LB--who knows?   It is going to be ugly. 

Just now, MHS831 said:

I am taking the approach that we will be watching next year's defense larva this season.   Developing players in Chinn, Robinson, Brown, YGM, Pride, Thomas-Oliver III, Roy, etc. new players like Apple, Burris, and whatever we do at LB--who knows?   It is going to be ugly. 

Don't say larva when I'm eating scrambled eggs for breakfast. You should have waited til lunchtime to post this.

Focus.

1 hour ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

Agreed. If we're not bottom 5 coverage or close, I will chalk that as a win for the coaching staff.

I would rather be bottom 5 against the pass than bottom 5 against the run, which I feel like we will be in the top half this season.

I realize its a competition to mentionhow bad we will be in every fuging reply for some of you but I dint think they will be as awful as many do unless there are injuries. Its not completely devoid of talent if the defensive scheme and players can mesh in any sort of way. 

Archived