• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Carolina Panthers Cuts Thread

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, vorbis said:

Corn Elder, Panther forever

My God, didn't realize he made it until you posted that.  Also, had not even realized we brought him back until I read a tweet from a camp report a couple weeks back and had to go look him up as I was sure it was a misprint and he was out of the league...  nope.  We are masochists lol.

As a guy that really believed in the value of his pick, after he ended up starting in '18 and got torched by Seattle, I have no idea how he made it.  Hopefully, we make a move for another corner who got cut.

Great news is all of the draft picks made it including Stantley Thomas-Oliver and Kenny Robinson.

Also, a clear shift in philosophy is noticeable in the roster composition.  In years past, we would be debating whether we would end up keeping 5 WRs.  We currently have 7 on the roster, aside from Moore, Samuel, and Anderson, we kept Zylstra, Kirkwood, Cooper, and Roberts.  Wow.

1 minute ago, MHS831 said:

Not sure about the Rhule connection, but keeping a Temple LB (210 lbs) and releasing a Cal LB (Rivera) might be more than symbolic.

Yeah I hadn't heard anything about Franklin until Joe tweeted he made it.  Looked at the roster and saw his weight (and college), and umm...  we'll see lol.

Archived