• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Highest Paid Running Backs in the league... Guess who is #1

Jeremy Igo

Wait, who the fug is Mike Davis and why are we paying him anything close to that? 

I was hoping to wait until cuts before trying to learn the names of a bunch of the fringe guys this year but I completely missed this guy being picked up.

Edit: And he has been here since last season for 5 games.  2 rushes for 2 yards. Ugh

2 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

Elliott and Bell already have gotten their big contracts. No one* is going to pay them more than they are getting now. Kamara MAY end up getting more but I doubt it because he is coming into an offseason in which the cap is expected to retract. The only other real threat to break that in the next few years is probably Saquon Barkley.

*Maybe Bill O'Brien.

Nah, before 2021 season, it'll be broken. These things never last for long.

Dont agree with it, its not smart football. During the last half of the season, panthers did all they could to boost CMCs stats(similar to Olsen during that 3str 1k seasons). Like a basket baller averaging 45 points cause the coach demands he shoots 50 times a game. Of course his stats are big. 

A 16 million dollar player should be able to get one yard next to the goal line, unlike the few times that did NOT happen in 2019. Martys marker is over-paying de-valued positions, sooo glad hes still around!

Archived