• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Just imagine for a moment....

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

I agree with you, but ive learned over the years.... vegas somehow always knows more than me. haha

Yeah, it is their job to not be wrong but things still change. Especially with those long term predictions. One injury and it's all for naught. 

I don't doubt that Brady wants to prove he was the more successful part of the Belichick/Brady duo. I think that rivalry this season is really going to be the biggest "must see" thing. 

I keep saying it...  i really think we're gonna surprise a lot of people.  I've had my criticisms of Tepper, Rhule, the Cam situation, etc., but I do believe they are implementing a system and scheme that will make us formidable year in and year out.  I think we have a sneaky deep team if the rookies contribute quite a bit, and I have a feeling they will - with a guy like Chinn or Brown possibly even challenging for DROY.  And I 100% believe in Joe Brady.  And again, despite my criticisms, I believe in what Rhule is ultimately capable of.

17 hours ago, Scrumtrilescent said:

Are we talking the tried and true frosted poptarts, or that new unholy amalgamation pretzel poptarts?

Hmmm, I'm going to try them. 

In the old days of the pandemic, when you couldn't find anything on grocery shelves, I went down the breakfast aisle looking for oatmeal. There was nothing there but a few untouched boxes of lemon cream Great Value oatmeal. Well, I said, "What the hell, a [man's] got to eat!" So, I took a chance and was pleasantly surprised. Not the best, but certainly not the worst! 

On 9/3/2020 at 4:33 AM, Ready 2 Win said:

But, but I heard Brady was washed up, their defense was crap and their coach was questionably worthy of even an assistant coaching career in the NFL.

I will hold my satisfaction to seeing CMC start right where he left off last year. If that happens it will be a good day!

Honestly the Bucs need a guy like TB12. If it wasn’t for Winstons historical turnover rate, they’d be competitive. Tom doesn’t need to be MVP, he just needs to not be Crab Legs. 

On 9/3/2020 at 8:25 AM, Proudiddy said:

I keep saying it...  i really think we're gonna surprise a lot of people.  I've had my criticisms of Tepper, Rhule, the Cam situation, etc., but I do believe they are implementing a system and scheme that will make us formidable year in and year out.  I think we have a sneaky deep team if the rookies contribute quite a bit, and I have a feeling they will - with a guy like Chinn or Brown possibly even challenging for DROY.  And I 100% believe in Joe Brady.  And again, despite my criticisms, I believe in what Rhule is ultimately capable of.

God bless your optimism Proudiddy. I hope you’re right. 

Archived