• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Just imagine for a moment....

Jeremy Igo

Everyone take a moment. Put down your pop tart and just read. 

It is September 20. The Panthers travel to Tampa Bay and their rag tag group of rookies and cast offs defeat the greatest team ever assembled, the Tampa Brady Buccaneers. 

That would literally be as satisfying as a playoff victory. 

The first quarter of the season will be a total crapshoot and will lead to unbalanced results.  Blowouts, upsets, TOs, injuries, penalties, long plays, etc. will all happen at higher rates than normal.  My attention will be more focused on the scheme and in game coaching decisions than personnel.  If we win early it will be a reflection on coaching more than players.

1 hour ago, TheCasillas said:

Vegas seems to think different 
image.png.53d07f8c13a17ce772bb3031214be094.pngimage.png.3c1694e372fd6639f285b3ae7abbb698.png

They are banking on this being the most talented receiving group he has ever played with. It definitely is.

I am curious to see how this all turns out. Brady appears to be on the decline and he is going to an offense that doesn't really suit his skills. 

3 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

They are banking on this being the most talented receiving group he has ever played with. It definitely is.

I am curious to see how this all turns out. Brady appears to be on the decline and he is going to an offense that doesn't really suit his skills. 

I agree with you, but ive learned over the years.... vegas somehow always knows more than me. haha

Archived