• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kirk Cousins on COVID: "If I die, I die."

9 minutes ago, CatTower said:

I love how it takes a pandemic for people to act like they care about other people's well being.   If someone doesn't want to wear a mask, then who cares?  Stop trying to make people join your personal army.

Do you know how viruses work? I mean like a basic, rudimentary understanding...

Nothing brings the huddlers together like these threads!! Think like me, do I as want, share all my opinions/beliefs as fact is working GREAT. I mean I'm super smart and all-knowing! All my friends are experts just like meee and we all agree!  The mask wearers telling the ones with-out to a wear mask, then the non-mask wearer telling others not wear them. Im sure each group gets results with this strategy!

Go panthers!

3 hours ago, CatTower said:

I love how it takes a pandemic for people to act like they care about other people's well being.   If someone doesn't want to wear a mask, then who cares?  Stop trying to make people join your personal army.

If Trump was an advocate for masks, you wouldn’t make this post.

2 hours ago, CaliPanthers said:

There is a 3rd option. The brainwashed sheep that believe anything the news says. These people are easily manipulated and even easier to control because all you got to do is lie to them with the media and they will believe it. But in their heart they think their right. 

*they’re right

Archived