• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kirk Cousins on COVID: "If I die, I die."

1 hour ago, Happy Panther said:

Anti maskers are always Trump supporters. People try to claim it happens on both sides but I have yet to see a Biden supporter being an ass about wearing a mask.

Kirk cousins can go F himself. Sorry if politics hurts your feelings. 

You are one of my favorite posters but I can tell you that you are a bit off on this one.

Asheville is probably the most liberal town in the state. The bars are filled with 20-40 year olds not wearing masks every night here. They definitely aren’t Trump voters lol.

They aren’t being an ass about it as you say, but certainly aren’t too bothered by it anymore. 

4 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

You are one of my favorite posters but I can tell you that you are a bit off on this one.

Asheville is probably the most liberal town in the state. The bars are filled with 20-40 year olds not wearing masks every night here. They definitely aren’t Trump voters lol.

They aren’t being an ass about it as you say, but certainly aren’t too bothered by it anymore. 

I have noticed different stokes for different folks in this.

Wilmington is very lax on it.  Raleigh a little more stringent.  Charlotte is very masky.

And I agree, most of the young folks I see here are sans masks....and they ain't voting R.

3 hours ago, Moo Daeng said:

Stupid has a way of making it self noticeable. It's hard to hide.

You must be an idiot to listen to that idiot and together the idiots are literally killing us and figuratively killing the country. 

If you think Trump is killing the country, boy are you in for a surprise if Sleepy Joe gets elected. 

20 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

I love you too and good point.

2 hours ago, Happy Panther said:

Anti maskers are always Trump supporters. People try to claim it happens on both sides but I have yet to see a Biden supporter being an ass about wearing a mask.

Kirk cousins can go F himself. Sorry if politics hurts your feelings. 

Ironic that Nancy Pelosi was just caught maskless at her hair salon and you have the audacity to bring up this ridiculous generalization. For the record I’m not even a trump supporter but you far left guys are unreal.

5 minutes ago, WarHeel said:

Ironic that Nancy Pelosi was just caught maskless at her hair salon and you have the audacity to bring up this ridiculous generalization. For the record I’m not even a trump supporter but you far left guys are unreal.

There's a difference between being lax/irresponsible in your mask usage and being deliberately anti-mask...i.e. "Coronavirus is a hoax and masks don't work and if you wear one you're just a dumb sheep and this is America and I don't have to wear a mask if I don't want to!".  The latter sentiment is absolutely one that is much more prominently entrenched within the Conservative party.

"Not a Trump supporter"....yet Trump supporters are the only ones who would ever conflate Biden with the "far left" lol.  Wink wink.

2 minutes ago, MasterAwesome said:

There's a difference between being lax/irresponsible in your mask usage and being deliberately anti-mask...i.e. "Coronavirus is a hoax and masks don't work and if you wear one you're just a dumb sheep and this is America and I don't have to wear a mask if I don't want to!".  The latter sentiment is absolutely one that is much more prominently entrenched within the Conservative party.

"Not a Trump supporter"....yet Trump supporters are the only ones who would ever conflate Biden with the "far left" lol.  Wink wink.

While I generally try to think of other individuals as myself and protect them from potential harm, especially as a a healthcare provider, I also sympathize with individuals who do not want their liberties taken away and understand the premise that taking an inch often can lead to a mile. You or others can scoff at that all you want but I promise you that no one who has lived outside the privileged borders of the US for an extended amount of time would disagree with this. 

I was using Nancy as an example of the far left, not Biden as she’s the one who has been the most vocal on the topic and ironically doesn’t follow her own advocation. 

2 hours ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

The young just seem not to care one way or the other,  i see them obeying mask signs in retail stores all the time. To be anti anything you have to be openly against it.  Its more the assholes who go into stores that clearly have a sign saying you must wear a mask and then make a scene when some store clerk tells them they have to wear a mask, that would be considered anti-masker.

To be fair, if you are in a bar with covid around, then you probably dont care about catching it.  So not wearing a mask in a bar is not really a big deal since everyone there is just asking for it anyway

Archived