• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kirk Cousins on COVID: "If I die, I die."

Vikings quarterback Kirk Cousins does not believe masks work and says that he is at peace with the thought of contracting COVID-19.

“If I die, I die,” Cousins said on Spotify’s “10 Questions” podcast hosted by NFL Network’s Kyle Brandt.

During the interview with Brandt, Cousins went against the advice of medical experts, including the CDC, who have said masks can prevent the spread of the virus and lead to the country gaining control of the pandemic.

Brandt asked, “If 1 is the person who says, ‘Masks are stupid, you’re all a bunch of lemmings’ and 10 is, ‘I’m not leaving my master bathroom for the next 10 years,’ where do you land?”

After a chuckle, Cousins responded, “I’m not gonna call anybody stupid, for the trouble it would get me in. But I’m about a .000001.”

https://nypost.com/2020/09/02/kirk-cousins-is-fine-with-getting-coronavirus-if-i-die-i-die/

It really isn’t a shocker that a NFL player isn’t overly worried about their own health.  I mean, they play NFL football.  

Maybe legit media should stay away from focusing on the hot take health views of football players during a global pandemic.  

Lot of dumb people listen to Kirk....and don’t have the luxury of living in the bubble he does.  Bet Kirk would think different if he worked at the meat packing plant and had that lifestyle. 

1 minute ago, Car123 said:

We know who he’s voting for.

Biden? I mean.. to assume based on views of mask, and assuming political affiliation is kinda dumb. I know plenty on both sides of the political spectrum that do no wear mask, or like to wear them. Alot of them wear them because work requires it. 

7 minutes ago, jfra78 said:

when-will-you-zwulyv.jpg.80d176271a6cc510e52963ec0611d0af.jpg

This is the crux of it. Wearing a mask is not merely a personal safety measure. It is, above all else, a public safety measure -  a small thing you can do to embody your commitment to the health and safety of your neighbors and community.

EDIT: Also, just getting the full extent of the above meme now....Kirk....it's funny because both of them are named...well anyway....You got it already. I'm catching up.

20 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Eg6PSKDWkAEbCh6.jpg

20 minutes ago, Devil Doc said:

Biden? I mean.. to assume based on views of mask, and assuming political affiliation is kinda dumb. I know plenty on both sides of the political spectrum that do no wear mask, or like to wear them. Alot of them wear them because work requires it. 

That didn't age well. Lol.

Archived