• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bill B is impressed with Cam's work ethic."No one works harder then Cam Newton, I’ve been very impressed by that."

5 minutes ago, CatTower said:

Lol at people believing the hype once again.  Of course New England is going to act like he's the next Tom Brady.  Gotta sell that merchandise somehow

They are and will. Keeping their Superbowl hopes alive while the Panthers are arguably an expansion team once again. Yay!

I've noticed a long time ago what is going on here since Cam became a Patriot. Its quite hilarious to be honest with you.

Any mere mention of him and that thread is locked or gets the boot off the main page. There are numerous threads on the main forum that have NOTHING to do with the Panthers, but somehow, a Cam thread has to be removed. 

THE JIG IS UP

4 hours ago, WarPanthers89 said:

Why didn’t you let it die? Now you have contributed. 

EF53B282-CF19-4316-9BF4-2E20BAFA4C23.jpeg

Because I don’t mind talking about Cam. 

Just weird how those who even have Cam nuthuggers in their vocabulary, and want to move on, constantly are in Cam threads.

But yea, it doesn’t matter if folks make threads on Cam to me

23 hours ago, AggieLean said:

Because I don’t mind talking about Cam. 

Just weird how those who even have Cam nuthuggers in their vocabulary, and want to move on, constantly are in Cam threads.

But yea, it doesn’t matter if folks make threads on Cam to me

how many smitty threads have we had to endure in the main forum?

I don't see how the new Wepper Panthers get out of this not looking silly. Patriots are good at QB for the next 5-8yrs. I'd take Cams "injury history" over Teddy's every time.

Patriots march on and Panthers relive being an expansion squad because Wepper hasn't seen that movie. We have, and we were proud NOT to be bottom feeders.

I haven't seen a smart football move other than drafting Derrick Brown.

On 8/31/2020 at 2:50 PM, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

What will the excuses be when Cam has a good year and Teddy is as mediocre as ever? Bill Belicheck has said more praise for Cam this training camp than he did for the GOAT in 20 years.

The excuse will be Cam didn’t want to offer the Panthers a 1 year vet min like he settled for with the patriots. Isn’t that obvious?

On 8/31/2020 at 3:36 PM, Cookie Lyon said:

I've noticed a long time ago what is going on here since Cam became a Patriot. Its quite hilarious to be honest with you.

Any mere mention of him and that thread is locked or gets the boot off the main page. There are numerous threads on the main forum that have NOTHING to do with the Panthers, but somehow, a Cam thread has to be removed. 

THE JIG IS UP

Do you have any thoughts on the current Panther team you’re supposedly a fan of? Seems your post history is 99% Cam threads. The jig is up indeed.

7 hours ago, tiger7_88 said:

Oh, YOU know why.

And the people who would deny the "why" know the "why" too.

But why doesn’t TB have this same ‘controversy’? Or Wilson, Mahomes, Jasckon, Watson? Seems strange doesn’t it?

Archived