• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers release LB Andre Smith

Jeremy Igo

reserve linebacker and former 7th round pick with an injury history and no defined role under a new regime as both the defense and special teams see a significant evolution from previous years is cut from the team during training camp.

this kind of thing happens constantly all across the league this time of year. there's really not a story here beyond that. Andre Smith has some talent, and maybe he'll carve out a role on another team. but this is barely a blip on the "evaluating the tenure of Marty Hurney" radar. give me a break.

7 minutes ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

Sometimes I wonder if there are shiny happy people holding hands in 4corners world, or if it’s all just run by brain dead lemurs on crack. Then I remember that either way I don’t care.

Ignore is your friend.

Rent free

5 hours ago, nctarheelreincarnated said:

Did not know you went to UNC. Awesome man. Let's tank for Sam Howell. :) 

Yessir!  Class of '11, but feels like forever ago now lol...  and man, watched quite a bit of Howell last year, and I like him a lot, but I think he'll be like a Chase Daniel in the pros.  Then again, he's got plenty of time to develop into much more...  him playing like that as a freshman was incredible.

29 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Yessir!  Class of '11, but feels like forever ago now lol...  and man, watched quite a bit of Howell last year, and I like him a lot, but I think he'll be like a Chase Daniel in the pros.  Then again, he's got plenty of time to develop into much more...  him playing like that as a freshman was incredible.

That's what I'm saying. Got plenty, and I mean plenty of time to grow. 

Archived