• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Holy Smokes: Jaguars have waived RB Leonard Fournette

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, DJ feed me moore said:

its a tank for Trevor move

Yep, just got a 2nd and 5th for Yannick (5th could bump to 3rd). They are going for it, although Minshew could have something to say about not being replaced. They had a decent draft, especially with a 1st from the Rams and in 2021 they now have an extra 1st, 2nd and 4th. That could be a nice haul if they get to the top spot.

1 minute ago, micnificent28 said:

I still think he's a good back. I believe cutting him has more to do with off the field and locker room clashes. Could be a decent pick up for a rb needy team 

I agree, maybe he needs a change of scenery but also think this may be a "tank for Lawrence" move. If the Patriots grab him, he would be a monster in that system. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Well he is also an outlier in that he didn't pop until later. Usually those 3rd to 5th rounder RB's that end up starting caliber IMMEDIATELY pop. He took real time to completely develop and he did the work to do so. Oh I agree. We can't keep whiffing in the top two rounds. It's not going to work out long term like that. Chuba it really depends on the money and Brooks. If Brooks immediately looks like a guy, it doesn't make a lot of sense to be paying Chuba too.
    • Hard to comprehend the damage that's been dealt to these areas 
    • Bravo.  my takes: 1. Please don’t panthers this one up. No  big name overhyped FA who comes here to retire. These moves set us back further every year. Keep the staff intact, keep Evero for at least 2 more years to build the right way. Draft young. No tweeners. No projects. Just honest to God football players.  2. We are no longer the laughing stock, get right game for other teams, and that feels really, really good. 3. I wouldn’t say we’re bad. I’d call it not good… but that’s an ok place to be as long as momentum is in the right direction. I’m actually really ok with being not good.  All it took was a QB change to go from F it, burn it to the ground, to I actually want to watch this stuff. Amazing.