• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Madden 21 is apparently a steaming pile of poo

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, Mother Grabber said:

it’s so bad, it made the news. 0.3/10. wow

https://mashable.com/article/madden-21-glitches-videos/

Been playing some more squad games with my friends and I have to agree...  they have put out a crap product for years, but this is many, many rungs below that.  So many bugs and glitches...  watched a stream from one of their devs the other day and he said the reason for the bugs and glitches are that they couldn't test it appropriately due to the pandemic.  Mind you, the branch of EA that produces Madden is in Florida - who had almost no restrictions on anything regarding the virus, at least not for a substantial amount of time.

Then, during the interview, he continuously tries to make excuses why the game is so broken, and then says, "but next year is gonna be great."  They literally released the game a week ago, and he is saying they are excited about next year lol.

so EA just added must watch ads to the new mma game - mid match ads you are forced to watch.  they did this 1 month after release so it didn't show up in the reviews.   please no one buy EA products.  they need to go away

As someone who plays madden religiously and from my record this year so far(I win). This years madden is being dragged down my the whole fix madden franchise movement. People are intentionally bombing it. After that there are a ton bugs... like disconects...sometimes the numbers and marking dissapear on the field. 

Glitches where your middle linebacker pops in as your center and your quarterback moves to guard and the center snaps the ball to your quarterback at guard resulting in it turning into a run and you get smashed and fumble.  But when all that isnt happening, gameplay wise...it is the best madden ever. The moment to moment plays where a player like cmc being covered by a linebacker just isn't possible this year. Its so realistic. And if u don't mind lamar jackson being virtually God in game then its awesome.

20200904_233819.jpg

Archived