• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Zen of Teddy Bridgewater

Jeremy Igo

On 8/31/2020 at 6:56 AM, Jeremy Igo said:

Teddy Bridgewater reflects on that horrific injury from 4 years ago and how far he has come since. 

Teddy took tragedy and turned it into inspiration and an opportunity to better himself both physically and spiritually it seems. 

I don't know if you guys remember, but I read when it happened that players on the team were vomitting from how bad it looked. That cannot be an easy thing to bounce back from. 

Good on ya Teddy. I am 100% in your corner. 

That's water under the bridge!

Here is what people are missing--in Minnesota, Teddy had a bad OL and Norv, if I am not mistaken.  He did fairly well there, with a QB rating over 85 or so, more TDs that pics--nothing great, but for a rookie, not bad.

At New Orleans, he ran the offense will and had a QB rating near 100.  He had six starts, about 14 appearances, and he won.

He simply is not the star athlete Cam is, but you do not need Carl Lewis to deliver the mail on time.

19 hours ago, Madwolf said:

At least Jimmy was young, and terrible. Carr's time here was about being worried he'd get helmet hair when they actually put him in the game.

Carr was fearless!!! Except in the pocket, where QBs actually need to be fearless. All the tools to be a star, just shell-shocked by a bad oline for years on his rookie contract. 

Tampa Bay Buccaneers v Carolina Panthers : News Photo

Archived