• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Observations from last night's Panthers practice/scrimmage

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

You sure did buddy.  Do you have to saddle that unicorn when you ride it or do you just hop on it.

You really don't have a clue. So I will exit this convo. I learned a long time not to argue with children and fools. You don't seem young enough to be a child.....     

12 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

I mean, honestly, who likes sucking? What kind of fan wants this poo? This was why I was so against tearing the team down the way we did. I DO NOT want to have to go through being a dumpster fire. But, here we are, very likely in dumpster fire mode. 

fug this. 9We can all grin and bear it all we want but NO REAL fuging FAN wanted to see us deconstruct this franchise. It. fuging. Sucks.

Over half this board wants us to tank every year so we can win the draft. Where have you been?

This team was going nowhere with its broken down stars of 2015 and it was obvious to anyone willing to look. 

11 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

I own the company and operate very successfully. Wrong again. So much fail just stop. You are losing any credibility and surely shouldn't be analyzing others when you have no clue about them or their circumstances.

Lol. Yeah, we are laughing with you not at you.

I am sure that no one here has ever met the person needing to convince everyone else they are so smart/successful/etc.

Funny how that is almost never the case. That is sort of the thing about being smart or successful, you don't have to spend your time trying to convince everyone.

Sounds so familiar....

donald trump GIF

11 minutes ago, Moo Daeng said:

Over half this board wants us to tank every year so we can win the draft. Where have you been?

This team was going nowhere with its broken down stars of 2015 and it was obvious to anyone willing to look. 

That's a bit much. The doom and gloom is worse now and there are bigger numbers of people wanting tank mode(which I was on record as being dead set against) but it isn't the majority. Most still want to win. 

23 hours ago, stbugs said:

Can you imagine if Washington wasn’t stupid and took Burns over Haskins? What would it have been like if Little went 16th? I shudder to think about it. Still hurts that we had McCoy and Evans and with one extension our C to RT could have been set for 3+ years with only LG (way easier) and LT to sort out. God forbid we don’t extend Moton. Paradis will be our only starting OL signed in 2021.

Your hypothetical is completely irrellevant and serves no purpose other than creating something to whine about.

Its just a shame yall destroy every thread. It makes this place miserable when some are trying to get something enjoyable out of reading about the team's progress.

We all know what the situation is. We dont need every post the restate the same misery  over and over.

32 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Lol. Yeah, we are laughing with you not at you.

I am sure that no one here has ever met the person needing to convince everyone else they are so smart/successful/etc.

Funny how that is almost never the case. That is sort of the thing about being smart or successful, you don't have to spend your time trying to convince everyone.

Sounds so familiar....

donald trump GIF

Looks like you and I feel the same way about the guy. But let's be clear, I don't bring up the IQ thing nor do I tell folks I am a stable genius, LOL.  I agree that intelligence should be self evident. 

Look, stick to football where I have said ad nauseum that I am a fan and have no expertise. But I do know human behavior and areas like intelligence after 30 years so why keep arguing?  Pissing contests while amusing to others rarely elevate the participants. And this thread was about optimism for me so I will stop. I appreciate your views on football and the Panthers. I would much rather talk about that.

1 hour ago, panthers55 said:

Looks like you and I feel the same way about the guy. But let's be clear, I don't bring up the IQ thing nor do I tell folks I am a stable genius, LOL.  I agree that intelligence should be self evident. 

Look, stick to football where I have said ad nauseum that I am a fan and have no expertise. But I do know human behavior and areas like intelligence after 30 years so why keep arguing?  Pissing contests while amusing to others rarely elevate the participants. And this thread was about optimism for me so I will stop. I appreciate your views on football and the Panthers. I would much rather talk about that.

Well the problem is when things don't go your way in the discussion you fall into the classic ad hominem attack style. Literally every single time. So, seeing as how I was so capable of predicting that turn in the discussion maybe you should take some of that intelligence and look inward at why that is your inherent reaction to things you don't like? Lashing out as an attempt to make yourself look/feel better is never going to make a compelling argument to really anyone.

You could also take a casual scroll through this thread and see how you became triggered and offended by some ridiculously mild comments. Especially for The Huddle.

8 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Well the problem is when things don't go your way in the discussion you fall into the classic ad hominem attack style. Literally every single time. So, seeing as how I was so capable of predicting that turn in the discussion maybe you should take some of that intelligence and look inward at why that is your inherent reaction to things you don't like? Lashing out as an attempt to make yourself look/feel better is never going to make a compelling argument to really anyone.

You could also take a casual scroll through this thread and see how you became triggered and offended by some ridiculously mild comments. Especially for The Huddle.

Really, a lecture by you. That is pretty funny. Kettle meet pot.

1 minute ago, panthers55 said:

Really, a lecture by you. That is pretty funny. Kettle meet pot.

I usually only start attacking people when I feel like the trolling will be successful. I was pretty clearly successful when you entered a rather mild discussion in full Karen mode.

20 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

3-4 games. You can interpret it how you like. There are people who always choose to be optimistic about everything and there is nothing wrong with that. It just, in this case, is counter to conventional thought.

I mean, do a search for the bandwagon Louisville homers posts. It is pretty obvious. 

Well, that was fun catching up on this thread lol. Looks like my interpretation was actually pretty damn spot on. Just own it next time.

Archived