• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Observations from last night's Panthers practice/scrimmage

Jeremy Igo

If your argument against this team being horrifically bad is simply "they havent played a game yet" when there is mountains of evidence that this team is going to be a dumpster fire then you probably should opt out of this conversation because you are showing your lack of intelligence.  And being "optimistic" isnt going to make this team any better.

Get ready for a 3ish win season and we have discussed ad nauseam why that is and no "optimism" is going to change that.

50 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Yeah, I am sure I will have to slog through 1200 paragraphs of your butthurt for the 4 sentence answer.

Funny that you who writes walls of text criticizes others for doing the same thing.  In the reality world of psychology we call that projection. 

30 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

If your argument against this team being horrifically bad is simply "they havent played a game yet" when there is mountains of evidence that this team is going to be a dumpster fire then you probably should opt out of this conversation because you are showing your lack of intelligence.  And being "optimistic" isnt going to make this team any better.

Get ready for a 3ish win season and we have discussed ad nauseam why that is and no "optimism" is going to change that.

There aren't mountains of evidence when everyone is new. And you can't simply say because they are new or college coaches they will be terrible. After all  we have a probowl first round QB who has a winning record in the pros and a good supporting cast on offense. The defense is fast and talented although very inexperienced and likely to take a beating.  But I expect we will improve over the season and by the end of the season we should be a tough out.

That doesn't make us terrible or a dumpster fire simply young and inexperienced when you have a new staff and steep learning curve with no off-season or preseason and multiple player turnover.  No one is predicting the playoffs or 10 wins so why the negativity.  I just took the same information and presented it optimistically. You don't seem to understand that optimism isn't dictated by circumstances. It is an attitude you create looking at the positive side of things no matter the circumstances. It is like saying after your home is destroyed in a hurricane that thankfully no one was hurt and you will rebuilt and come back stronger than ever. It doesn't negate the negative it simply  allows you to remain positive in any situation and see the positive. Most experts would agree that a positive outlook is healthy and contrubutes to increased  satisfaction in life. So feel free to continue the negativity but to assume that having a positive attitude is a sign of low intelligence suggests you are the one who has no clue what they are talking about. Here is an article discussing positivity and it's benefits. 

https://hbr.org/2012/01/positive-intelligence

50 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

Funny that you who writes walls of text criticizes others for doing the same thing.  In the reality world of psychology we call that projection. 

I mean, I've been pretty concise about explaining how butthurt you are. 

I can do it in gif form if you'd like:

You Are Mad GIF

4 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

lol at pro bowl, good stuff

This is the same dude who when he starts losing an obvious debate just begins to play the "I'm intellectually superior!" game. Funny how throughout my life those guys are always so consistently the dumbest people in the room. 

18 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

This is the same dude who when he starts losing an obvious debate just begins to play the "I'm intellectually superior!" game. Funny how throughout my life those guys are always so consistently the dumbest people in the room. 

Again the negativity and projecting your own issues on others. I don't have to act intellectually superior to anyone and only respond about IQ when folks bring it up first.  Another thing I can explain to you given I perform intelligence evaluations professionally. Stop before you really expose yourself.

11 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

Again the negativity and projecting your own issues on others. I don't have to act intellectually superior to anyone and only respond about IQ when folks bring it up first.  Another thing I can explain to you given I perform intelligence evaluations professionally. Stop before you really expose yourself.

Lol.....and on queue.....

As if this hasn't already happened many times.....

6 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I feel bad for your employer to know they invested in a subpar analyst. Maybe just a sunk cost at this point?

You seem like the type that would just sue them, though. 

I own the company and operate very successfully. Wrong again. So much fail just stop. You are losing any credibility and surely shouldn't be analyzing others when you have no clue about them or their circumstances.

Archived