• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jeremy Chinn Update : It's good.

Jeremy Igo

I hope they find one place and leave him there at least for this year.  Too many young players have been screwed over by a coach that thinks they can use him all over the place and never letting him learn 1 position.  If you give him 1 position and let him learn that and then add things to that after, you usually have a better more complete player.  

Unless he is Derwin James.  Then forget all that poo I said.

People are getting too worked up in about what position.

Here is what he know about Rhule: his team last year had a lot of success playing a 3-3-5 with 3 safeties, also he has talked about positionless players.

4-3-3: Burns at LDE, Chinn at WLB

3-3-5:  Burns at rush LB, Chinn at Safety

Same personnel, just a different alignment.

15 minutes ago, bababoey said:

I hope they find one place and leave him there at least for this year.  Too many young players have been screwed over by a coach that thinks they can use him all over the place and never letting him learn 1 position.  If you give him 1 position and let him learn that and then add things to that after, you usually have a better more complete player.  

Unless he is Derwin James.  Then forget all that poo I said.

This X :100_Emoji_42x42:

10 minutes ago, Ship said:

I’m very excited about this guy. He can be a legit game changer. Don’t forget— this guy can HIT too.

It’s been ages since we’ve had a bonafide SS. I’m excited about Chinn’s potential to fill that role for us. 

3 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm slightly concerned that we don't know where we're going to play him just yet. I hope we put him where we think he's best suited and don't simply try to play him at the position where we need him the most immediately.

I think due to Panthers and due to COVID it is a little easier to understand him not necessarily having a sure fire role yet.

Archived