• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Rhule playing 4D Chess

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I mean, if he was playing Cody Jinks, Sturgill Simpson, Tyler Childers, etc. I'd be pretty prone to slacking off to hear it. But he's probably playing radio bro country. Avoiding listening to that trash should motivate anyone.

Yeah, pop country radio is no different than the worst of regular pop music. Just awful.

20 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I mean, if he was playing Cody Jinks, Sturgill Simpson, Tyler Childers, etc. I'd be pretty prone to slacking off to hear it. But he's probably playing radio bro country. Avoiding listening to that trash should motivate anyone.

Except none of them you mentioned are real country either. If my country does not have a Alan Jackson mullet, I don't want to hear it. 

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I don't think anyone will be shocked to read that your music preferences are straight outta the trailer park.

Umm. ok? Is that like supposed to be insulting or something? I like 80s and 90s country, all new country sounds the same, even the names you mentioned. you would actually be suprised of my music choices, I have an eclectic taste. 

1 minute ago, Devil Doc said:

Umm. ok? Is that like supposed to be insulting or something? I like 80s and 90s country, all new country sounds the same, even the names you mentioned. you would actually be suprised of my music choices, I have an eclectic taste. 

If you think Cody Jinks, Tyler Childers, and Sturgill Simpson all sound the same then I don't know what to tell you.

Just now, Mistuh Jones said:

I rocks with Stapleton lol but all of you are right. This new country is straight ass cheeks 

Chris Stapleton is awesome. I think he'll probably pull a Jamey Johnson. Get in, get his money, and get out and go back to playing the smaller low key venues that he enjoys.

Archived