• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Rhule playing 4D Chess

Jeremy Igo

8 hours ago, Devil Doc said:

Why do you keep saying things like "Great Surprise" when it comes to your assumptions of me? Are you really basing your assumptions off what is said on this public forum? I can tell you now, that is a mistake. My Internet persona, and real persona are vastly different. I am assuming you think I am uneducated, talk out of my ass, conspiracy theorist, mouth breathing redneck? Did I nail your assumptions correctly? I am completely opposite of that. I have an opinion on new country music, even "New Outlaw Country". It all sounds the same, you can either agree or disagree.. not really trying to change your mind. 

I mean, I'm not gonna argue.

12 hours ago, Devil Doc said:

However, in case you were wondering. I like a mixture of Trance/Techno/Bass Music, 90s Metal Korn, Staind, etc. ( Octane Sirius XM), 80s metal ( Metallica, Megadeth, Pantera, Slayer, Anthrax, etc.) I like 80s hair bands favorite is Dokken, Firehouse, Van Halen, Extreme. I listen to Big Band, 80/90s R&B, Florida Beats/Bass, Rockabilly, Jazz, and I like Blues. My Guilty pleasures is 80s/90s Country and Slipknot. I have a very eclectic taste. 

It’s cool to have your own taste.  Isn’t this all whatever was on mtv in 80s and 90s?  I mean it is ok, I’m not a snob.  Europe had an amazing thrash scene too just saying.

5 hours ago, GoPanthers123 said:

It’s cool to have your own taste.  Isn’t this all whatever was on mtv in 80s and 90s?  I mean it is ok, I’m not a snob.  Europe had an amazing thrash scene too just saying.

Well some of it was in MTV in the 80s and 90s, I grew up on MTV. I do not think the House/Trance/Disco/Bass scene was on MTV. I got that scene mainly from the party scene/Euro Scene/Car Audio scene. You are right though. 

20 hours ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

Country has the genre with the highest trash to good songs ratio. Johnny Cash released 97 fuging albums lmao and most of them are fuging trash.

though nothing is as shitty as metal

I think they used to ask during interviews with athletes, "whose on your ipod?"  And I was amazed at the number of athletes--white and black---that mentioned Johnny Cash.  Watson from Clemson (QB, Houston) was one--I cannot recall the others.

21 hours ago, Devil Doc said:

Because they do, they are all bro city boy country. None of them actually worked on a farm, etc. In Fact, Jinks was a metal singer ( I like metal also). Childers tries to mix Bluegrass and sounds no where near Alison Krauss or Doc Watson. The names you mentioned are supposedly labeled as Outlaw Country, however they are only a fickle of anything like Merle, Nelson, Hank or Cash. I mean they try, atleast. 

Tyler Childers is legit. Keep your nose on the grindstone and out of the pills.

Archived