• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ian Thomas Sighting

Jeremy Igo

6 minutes ago, bababoey said:

How did an Ian Thomas thread get sidetracked into a Cam Thread?

The regular way. Someone mentions Cam or Teddy in any context in a thread and *poof* instant Cam vs Teddy thread. It's like magic! But only if the magician only does the same trick over and over and the card is always the same 7 of clubs.

1 hour ago, kungfoodude said:

Because that is going to be the Huddle until one or more of the following happens:

1. We win a championship

2. We get a franchise QB

3. Cam retires

4. Teddy isn't on the team.

It's unavoidable and the team completely chose to take this path.

1 hour ago, Waldo said:

It's unavoidable and the team completely chose to take this path.

Yep. Once you are the guy following The Guy, this always happens. I am sure there is a small portion of Pats fans saying "fug Brady, Cam is our guy now and he is better and athletic and blahblahblahblah..." Then there is the portion that are saying, "This is BS we should have kept Tom. Cam Newton sucks and Tom is the GOAT. How can you make this downgrade? Where is my chowda....blahblahblahblahblahblah"

26 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Yep. Once you are the guy following The Guy, this always happens. I am sure there is a small portion of Pats fans saying "fug Brady, Cam is our guy now and he is better and athletic and blahblahblahblah..." Then there is the portion that are saying, "This is BS we should have kept Tom. Cam Newton sucks and Tom is the GOAT. How can you make this downgrade? Where is my chowda....blahblahblahblahblahblah"

And that is with Brady being on the amazing side of 40 for a football player. Until the new guy produces there is just nothing to celebrate and nothing to do but compare them.

On 8/25/2020 at 8:32 AM, t96 said:

Consensus around Boston right now is that none of the QBs have looked that great. All the Cam praise lately has been based around his attitude and getting along with Belichick, but he hasn’t been very good in practices.

I forgot you're up there in Beantown.

Archived