• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ian Thomas Sighting

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, Car123 said:

My source has been hearing co-workers talk about it from them reading local media reports, local radio, etc. 

I skimmed through that and didn’t see anything that indicates Cam has been great. Missed some throws, made some nice throws, with no pass rush in TC that’s pretty average/subpar. Just because he’s “running away with the job” ahead of Hoyer and Stidham doesn’t mean he’s actually been that good. Those two are terrible, and Stidham has been hurt. 

By all accounts around here, even with the media trying to hype Cam up, the QBs as a whole in NE so far this year have not been great. That’s the local sentiment, and these people are huge homers who assume they’re going to go 19-0 every year even without Brady.

3 hours ago, Tepper’s Used Car Lot said:

And Cam knows the playbook in New England and is commanding that offense right now....in a much shorter timeframe...in a more complex offense.

Dude, let it go. He's not coming back, the relationship isn't on a break and he's already seeing other people. Life is found in looking forward, looking back only revisits losses, regrets and things that can't happen again.

6 hours ago, Tepper’s Used Car Lot said:

And Cam knows the playbook in New England and is commanding that offense right now....in a much shorter timeframe...in a more complex offense.

If you are paying any attention to NE you would be hearing they are building a new offense for Newton based on how he was used in Carolina.  

4 hours ago, jfra78 said:

We really cant see everything going on from that clip.  It's most likely a broken play with the defender trailing.  If thats the case then the throw was perfect. 

A broken play? It looks like a simple slant/route over the middle. How is the throw perfect with the defender trailing? It’s one pass and just like the pump videos it doesn’t mean much but that wasn’t a good pass IMHO to a basically wide open guy with the defender behind him not in front necessitating getting it over them. Thomas made a great catch and kept in stride on an ok pass where better coverage could have been issue.

Anyway, it was a nice grab by Thomas.

3 hours ago, t96 said:

My source has been hearing co-workers talk about it from them reading local media reports, local radio, etc. 

I skimmed through that and didn’t see anything that indicates Cam has been great. Missed some throws, made some nice throws, with no pass rush in TC that’s pretty average/subpar. Just because he’s “running away with the job” ahead of Hoyer and Stidham doesn’t mean he’s actually been that good. Those two are terrible, and Stidham has been hurt. 

By all accounts around here, even with the media trying to hype Cam up, the QBs as a whole in NE so far this year have not been great. That’s the local sentiment, and these people are huge homers who assume they’re going to go 19-0 every year even without Brady.

All indications suggest that Cam is outplaying Hoyer and Stidham. I have seen no articles, tweets, threads that states otherwise.

2 hours ago, Car123 said:

All indications suggest that Cam is outplaying Hoyer and Stidham. I have seen no articles, tweets, threads that states otherwise.

Read my post again. I alluded to that being the case with Cam running away with the starting job. That doesn’t mean that Cam has been great in camp. Just means he’s been better than those two. Better than the great Jared Stindhum and Bryan Hoier!

Cam "won" the starting job two weeks ago when Stiddy started throwing more interceptions than touchdowns. Hoyer wasn't even in the conversation.

Y'all ridiculous to try and paint it otherwise.

Cam is killing it in camp. High completion rate, TD:INT rat, and that's with nobody's at receiver, and playing against one of the best pass defenses in the NFL.

Meanwhile Panthers are posting Teddy throwing 10 yard ducks and acting like it's not embarrassing.

11 hours ago, Navy_football said:

You mean by adding more plays designed for the QB to run? Other than that, HEALTHY Cam can make EVERY throw Brady can.

He can physically make the throws---but there is much more to it that that.  They seem to like him and Cam is determined--would not bet against him, but if they force him into 12's shoes, that is a mistake.  Who is their TE, for example? 

1 hour ago, SmartyHurney said:

Cam "won" the starting job two weeks ago when Stiddy started throwing more interceptions than touchdowns. Hoyer wasn't even in the conversation.

Y'all ridiculous to try and paint it otherwise.

Cam is killing it in camp. High completion rate, TD:INT rat, and that's with nobody's at receiver, and playing against one of the best pass defenses in the NFL.

Meanwhile Panthers are posting Teddy throwing 10 yard ducks and acting like it's not embarrassing.

Cam is killing it in Camp, and I expected him to do so.  He was killing it in camp in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 too.  I wonder if they are hitting Cam?   Maybe Cam will make the All-Camp Pro Bowl or they will retire his practice jersey. 

Point?  He is the Patriot''s QB and Bridgewater is our QB--if your lips cannot disengage from Cam's scrotum, move to Boston and have a love fest giving the Patriot QB nut hickies.

25 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

Cam is killing it in Camp, and I expected him to do so.  He was killing it in camp in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 too.  I wonder if they are hitting Cam?   Maybe Cam will make the All-Camp Pro Bowl or they will retire his practice jersey. 

Point?  He is the Patriot''s QB and Bridgewater is our QB--if your lips cannot disengage from Cam's scrotum, move to Boston and have a love fest giving the Patriot QB nut hickies.

The point is someone brought up Cam in this thread, and him doing mediocre in camp, and things being up in the air as to who is currently looking like the Patriots starting QB. The people spread misinformation, got dick slapped with articles, and then continued until I dick slapped them again with plain truths.

If you want to deep throat your lover boy Ted for throwing 10 yard ducks, go for it. I'm not stopping you.

2 hours ago, SmartyHurney said:

The point is someone brought up Cam in this thread, and him doing mediocre in camp, and things being up in the air as to who is currently looking like the Patriots starting QB. The people spread misinformation, got dick slapped with articles, and then continued until I dick slapped them again with plain truths.

If you want to deep throat your lover boy Ted for throwing 10 yard ducks, go for it. I'm not stopping you.

You already know how it is; take as many shots as you want at Cam, but the minute there is anyone who tries to come at those taking the shots, you get those same people whining about Cam being talked about, saying everyone needs to move on, and then they mention your on his private parts. lol same poster complaining is also in here insulting Cam’s intelligence. Been doing that for years. 

Anyways, if Teddy is a franchise QB then he will prove that. If we’re in position to grab Lawrence, Fields, or Lance, then you take them.

5 hours ago, AggieLean said:

You already know how it is; take as many shots as you want at Cam, but the minute there is anyone who tries to come at those taking the shots, you get those same people whining about Cam being talked about, saying everyone needs to move on, and then they mention your on his private parts. lol same poster complaining is also in here insulting Cam’s intelligence. Been doing that for years. 

Anyways, if Teddy is a franchise QB then he will prove that. If we’re in position to grab Lawrence, Fields, or Lance, then you take them.

Yeah, hopefully we end up with a win/win scenario. Either Teddy is the guy or we are able to draft the guy.

The other options are going to cause me to drink even more heavily.

Archived