• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ian Thomas Sighting

Jeremy Igo

As much as everyone trashed the Teddy B signing...can we all agree that he has looked very sharp since he has joined us?  He already Knows the playbook and had done all the right things considering we  are in a pandemic, starting off with a brand new coaching staff, brand new playbook etc

35 minutes ago, WarPanthers89 said:

As much as everyone trashed the Teddy B signing...can we all agree that he has looked very sharp since he has joined us?  He already Knows the playbook and had done all the right things considering we  are in a pandemic, starting off with a brand new coaching staff, brand new playbook etc

And Cam knows the playbook in New England and is commanding that offense right now....in a much shorter timeframe...in a more complex offense.

15 minutes ago, Tepper’s Used Car Lot said:

And Cam knows the playbook in New England and is commanding that offense right now....in a much shorter timeframe...in a more complex offense.

Consensus around Boston right now is that none of the QBs have looked that great. All the Cam praise lately has been based around his attitude and getting along with Belichick, but he hasn’t been very good in practices.

1 hour ago, Tepper’s Used Car Lot said:

Do you think they did not modify the offense for Cam?  Brady to Cam and same offense?

Defensively---when I see this without a full scope of the field, I have to wonder if this was not a blown coverage. I cannot tell who was covering Thomas--was it Hartsfield?  Whitehead?   The only 2 I see near him after the catch.   I think Whitehead was supposed to be getting deep like Luke used to do to take away the seam/dig and was way late---He is chasing like the guilty party (sprinting to close the gap on film).

And it was not a great throw---high over the middle will get you killed, but he had to clear the LB underneath.  All that to say this---it is a good sign that Bridgewater would come off his original read that quickly and pick up on a broken coverage and release it quickly.

Defensively--not good--but not enough here to point fingers.

Archived