• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

When it is all said and done, who will have had the better career?

Jeremy Igo

We haven't really seen anything from Chinn yet, so to pick him at this point is just optimistic wishful thinking. Let's see what he has to offer first! For all of the great expectations for Shaq, he's at least proven that he is a legit NFL-caliber player.

I’m assuming a lot, but I’ll say Chinn.

Shaq’s prime years are almost over and he hasn’t really seen that much playing time.

Chinn will likely start from day one. He’ll prob suck his first year, but he has a ton of time to get better.

26 minutes ago, Tbe said:

I’m assuming a lot, but I’ll say Chinn.

Shaq’s prime years are almost over and he hasn’t really seen that much playing time.

Chinn will likely start from day one. He’ll prob suck his first year, but he has a ton of time to get better.

Shaq is 26 and does not have the concussion problems that Luke had.  His prime years should be the next 4 or 5.  

I have not even seen Chinn practice so I only know about him from highlights on tape and the combine.

At least I know Shaq is a good solid LB so I would say him until I at least see Chinn play.

Do they even play the same position? Seriously waiting to see how they play Chinn.

The bar for Chinn to pass Shaq is pretty low at this time but both have potential to be good in the new D going forward. I'm hopeing both live up to their potential.

Archived