• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Picking the over/under on the Panthers win total

Jeremy Igo

Under. The team is so thin that a couple of injuries could quickly turn whatever strengths they have into weaknesses. I'm not predicting any specific players or positions and I am not a "CMC is due" person. But injuries happen every year to every team and even if they are good enough to win with this roster the drop off for the next man up at almost every position is significant.

17 hours ago, t96 said:

I think we win at least 3 division games. Don’t know which but I see us doing much better within the division than before. Bucs scare me less with Brady than with Winston, Aints are due for a regression and Falcons are what they’ve always been—pretenders.

I COULD see it, but I don't.

Unfortunately, I think we continue our decent within the division.

I'm not sold on what Brady has left, but he's smart, and our secondary is me and you out there.  Ryan is a pretender, but a good one...I see him lighting us up this year.  Saints are solid, really good drafts over the last few years, and have surrounded Brees....

Unless Burns is special, I don't see a whole lot of pass rush this year...and I don't think for a second that our secondary will be able to hold up more than a second or two.

Archived