• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL sees Covid positive on multiple teams, but...

Jeremy Igo

13 hours ago, 4Corners said:

The deep state sabotaging the NFL 

Don't worry, Trump's alien sperm, lizard people-believing medical expert has a plan which will be announced during the GOP convention this coming week.

Okay, maybe not, but we could see COVID just miraculously disappear right before the season starts.

8 hours ago, Anybodyhome said:

Don't worry, Trump's alien sperm, lizard people-believing medical expert has a plan which will be announced during the GOP convention this coming week.

Okay, maybe not, but we could see COVID just miraculously disappear right before the season starts.

No, but I do believe we'll see it magically disappear in November.

21 hours ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

It's going to happen. Might as well get used to games being postponed.

I think the NFL is setting things up so that they don't have to postpone games for positive tests.  They are setting the stage now to get us used to the idea of false positives, then when a group of players tests positive during the season they will just throw out the idea that its false positives and let them play.

2 hours ago, DeAngelo Beason said:

I think it's a pretty valid question myself.

Wearing masks and social distancing is not about protecting yourself. It's about protecting others. You know, those 150k+ that have died from COVID. So it doesn't matter if an athlete has died from COVID, it matters if he gets it and gives it to someone who will die. NHL and NBA are in a bubble. NFL is not. If someone gets COVID you have to act accordingly.

Archived