• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL sees Covid positive on multiple teams, but...

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

It's going to happen. Might as well get used to games being postponed.

They need to set a criteria for postponing games.

How many players on a team need to have covid for games to be postponed?

I do not want to see a situation where JAGS have covid and the team still plays, meanwhile an elite QB has covid and his teams game is postponed. 

False positives are high.  Also, I know several people in my area that tested positive, but were told that they would have tested positive with a sinus infection.  All of them with the exception of 1 were feeling better within 3 to 4 days.  I feel as if these tests are very inaccurate.   

2 hours ago, ickmule said:

False positives are high.  Also, I know several people in my area that tested positive, but were told that they would have tested positive with a sinus infection.  All of them with the exception of 1 were feeling better within 3 to 4 days.  I feel as if these tests are very inaccurate.   

I know of two ppl who went to a clinic to get tested bc they were around someone with it, after filling out paperwork, they waited for an hour and after not being tested they got tired of waiting and left. They were just gna stay home for a week or two to be safe, but two days later, they were informed they were positive...without testing. Crazy. 

1 hour ago, The Lobo said:

I know of two ppl who went to a clinic to get tested bc they were around someone with it, after filling out paperwork, they waited for an hour and after not being tested they got tired of waiting and left. They were just gna stay home for a week or two to be safe, but two days later, they were informed they were positive...without testing. Crazy. 

You read that story on Facebook like millions of others. And totally false. 

Archived