• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Video: Teddy with deadly end zone accuracy

Jeremy Igo

8 minutes ago, philit99 said:

I personally do not have high expectations for our team with a rookie head coach. However, I want to be positive and view what this team can be given time and the right coaching. Some huddlers are just too negative and only comment when they need to reflect their views. If I wanted to spew negative personal observations and cast them as fact to make myself look good or seem like I know football, this is the year to do it. Yes we lost veteran leadership, we have a rookie head coach and a mediocre roster. However, I expect these guys to compete, gel, learn, and gear up for a future run. It is all a part of being a fan, you have to be here for the ups and downs. I guess our fan base is used to being down.

if we kick ass in the effort department i'm gonna be stoked

2 minutes ago, philit99 said:

I personally do not have high expectations for our team with a rookie head coach. However, I want to be positive and view what this team can be given time and the right coaching. Some huddlers are just too negative and only comment when they need to reflect their views. If I wanted to spew negative personal observations and cast them as fact to make myself look good or seem like I know football, this is the year to do it. Yes we lost veteran leadership, we have a rookie head coach and a mediocre roster. However, I expect these guys to compete, gel, learn, and gear up for a future run. It is all a part of being a fan, you have to be here for the ups and downs. I guess our fan base is used to being down.

The Cleveland Browns sure could use you on their boards for the last 20+ years. Still need your positive panther rays to take care of those negative ones, so please remain here! One thing I found out about the interwebz, people/bots can not stop bitching. 

5 hours ago, Basbear said:

I dont go out of my way to trash the team. Just aware they lost 50% of the 2019 snaps. Leadership/all-pros lost in Cam, Greg, Luke, McCoy, Irvin, Reid, Poe, Addison, and Bradberry. Coaching staff has called zero pro plays and is 97% baylor and Temple. Covid took away all the programs allowed for a 1st year coach. Rhule has only been a coach since 2011 (at powerhouses Temple and Baylor.)

Just need about 9 huge "what ifs" to go the panthers way in order for a playoff run. Still Ive been wrong before. I thought once KB went down they where a 8-8 team in 2015. 15-1 superbowl run not in a million years, but that happened.   

Crazier things have happened. People have expected teams to suck weeners and then that team comes out guns blazing and suddenly they are seen as a good team. Happens literally every season. 49ers were liquid diarrhea for the first two years of Kyle Shanahan’s tenure then whamo they’re good as gold in 2019. 2008 Falcons wiped off the smell of Michael Vick’s dog fighting jizz and Bobby Petrini’s quitter bull farts to have an 11-5 season with a rookie QB. There’s many other examples but it’s late and I don’t care enough to think about them.

It’s extremely unlikely but not at all impossible that the Panthers surprise the barf out of us and make a playoff run . 

5 hours ago, Asurfaholic said:

Several vocal others will be angry because that would conflict with their wet dreams of tanking and sucking and being right about something. 

Well, they aren't real fans in that case. The dearth of talent we can't do much about at the moment but if we lack talent and lack effort, that will be very disturbing.

The last thing any of us should want to see is the team mail it in. Seeing an limited talent and young team mailing it in would be the recipe for being terrible for a long, long time.

21 hours ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Zod, don't ruffle the feathers of the Camolina Huddle!

Jesus, one can argue TB is better than Jake (skills and talent wise). And I'm pretty sure Jake took us to a SB and the Playoffs.

lol.

You’re obsessed. What does people not being impressed with TB have to do with our former QB? 

He and his fans really did a number on you.

Archived