• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Video: Teddy with deadly end zone accuracy

Jeremy Igo

22 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

This would not be a difficult accomplishment. As long as he's around his career averages, that'll be just fine with me. We'll probably be sitting in that #1 spot next April.

Yea I said that for two main reasons- his career highs are "low" and the panthers defense maybe struggling to hold teams below 40. 

17 hours ago, ladypanther said:

Hard to believe we have been talking about the OL for so many years without any improvement. 

At one point for a few years they did have Norwell-Kalil-Turner. That combo was close to the leagues best. Tackles now, thats been a long lasting problem especially LT. No matter what I thought Bell did fine as RT, Remmers too. Just its a bad look when Remmers came off four other teams Practice squads and started here. I said if I was ever HC, my main focus would finding the best OLine coach I could and make him the highest paid one. 

16 hours ago, philit99 said:

Too much positivity. This forum only wants, scratch that, needs negative comments and negative assessments. No need to be positive, especially for preseason practice scrimmages. This team sucks and has a bottom 5 roster, at least that is what I was told over and over again by our professional armchair huddle scouts.

I dont go out of my way to trash the team. Just aware they lost 50% of the 2019 snaps. Leadership/all-pros lost in Cam, Greg, Luke, McCoy, Irvin, Reid, Poe, Addison, and Bradberry. Coaching staff has called zero pro plays and is 97% baylor and Temple. Covid took away all the programs allowed for a 1st year coach. Rhule has only been a coach since 2011 (at powerhouses Temple and Baylor.)

Just need about 9 huge "what ifs" to go the panthers way in order for a playoff run. Still Ive been wrong before. I thought once KB went down they where a 8-8 team in 2015. 15-1 superbowl run not in a million years, but that happened.   

2 minutes ago, Basbear said:

I dont go out of my way to trash the team. Just aware they lost 50% of the 2019 snaps. Leadership/all-pros lost in Cam, Greg, Luke, McCoy, Irvin, Reid, Poe, Addison, and Bradberry. Coaching staff has called zero pro plays and is 97% baylor and Temple. Covid took away all the programs allowed for a 1st year coach. Rhule has only been a coach since 2011 (at powerhouses Temple and Baylor.)

Just need about 9 huge "what ifs" to go the panthers way in order for a playoff run. Still Ive been wrong before. I thought once KB went down they where a 8-8 team in 2015. 15-1 superbowl run not in a million years, but that happened.   

Yep. Time to break out the kid gloves as far as expectations. Better for the team, better for the fans. 

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst, and weather the storm.

4 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Yep. Time to break out the kid gloves as far as expectations. Better for the team, better for the fans. 

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst, and weather the storm.

Thats mainly why. If your expectations for THIS 2020 Panthers team is playoffs or 10-6....... odds are you will be greatly disappointed. Im at peace with knowing what I know. 

5 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Thats mainly why. If your expectations for THIS 2020 Panthers team is playoffs or 10-6....... odds are you will be greatly disappointed. Im at peace with knowing what I know. 

Yeah, I am not going to ruin this season by shoving rainbows up my own ass. 

21 minutes ago, Basbear said:

I personally do not have high expectations for our team with a rookie head coach. However, I want to be positive and view what this team can be given time and the right coaching. Some huddlers are just too negative and only comment when they need to reflect their views. If I wanted to spew negative personal observations and cast them as fact to make myself look good or seem like I know football, this is the year to do it. Yes we lost veteran leadership, we have a rookie head coach and a mediocre roster. However, I expect these guys to compete, gel, learn, and gear up for a future run. It is all a part of being a fan, you have to be here for the ups and downs. I guess our fan base is used to being down.

Archived