• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Rhule has high praise for a Panthers safety.

Jeremy Igo

10 minutes ago, PantherPhann89 said:

Such wisdom...

yeah according to the vast majority of posters on this particular thread. yes I am in FACT wiser than.you when it comes to Rhules evaluation of players

obviously you have blatantly ignored  the other posters whom are ecohing the same sentiment as I in regards to Rhules player evaluation?

& oh.may I ask why is that wise ass?

1 hour ago, bandu said:

yeah according to the vast majority of posters on this particular thread. yes I am in FACT wiser than.you when it comes to Rhules evaluation of players

obviously you have blatantly ignored  the other posters whom are ecohing the same sentiment as I in regards to Rhules player evaluation?

& oh.may I ask why is that wise ass?

Yes you may ask. First, If someone they're wiser than someone, on a forum, that they dont know, they probably aren't very bright.  Second, as you said, people here echo others. I don't recall Matt Rhule giving a grave of a review to released players as he gave to Burris.Third, I chose to positively support my team, which includes players, coaches and staff, instead of echoing negativity throughout numerous post. Change is here, you don't have to approve of any or all of it, but one should be wise enough not to blatantly disapprove without cause or reason. 

Archived