• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

First sample of the crowd noise the NFL will be playing.

Jeremy Igo

This is just dumb. One of the interesting things about watching combat sports during the pandemic is that it's a very different experience being able to hear fighters talking to each other, hear all the advise of the corners, occasionally even hearing fighters acknowledge the commentators mid-fight. I prefer live audience, but I appreciate the different experience of near silence. I was kind of looking forward to getting a similar experience with NFL football.

2 hours ago, RenoCarolina said:

brings back sweet memories of the old falcons stadium

they would turn it off during commercial breaks and you could hear the air conditioners humming.

Everyone was laughing at the Falcons a few years ago for pumping in fake crowd noise, but who’s laughing now? They were way ahead of the game! 

I have been watching soccer games on TV with and without the crowd noise. I can tell you it’s a much better experience with the crowd noise, you forget they’re playing in an empty stadium and don’t hear the constant shouting between the players.  It was just weird and depressing without the noise. 

3 hours ago, NAS said:

I have been watching soccer games on TV with and without the crowd noise. I can tell you it’s a much better experience with the crowd noise, you forget they’re playing in an empty stadium and don’t hear the constant shouting between the players.  It was just weird and depressing without the noise. 

Yeah I watched a couple matches without the noise which was interesting (I’m a massive LFC supporter my whole life and hearing Milner on the pitch was awesome) but I still preferred the noise. It just made it feel more dramatic and intense 

Archived