• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Things I think I think from watching today's training camp practice

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, t96 said:

Is Teddy really considered an injury risk? He had 1 big injury like 3 years ago and hasn’t (as far as I know) had any other setbacks or time missed since then, albeit yes in limited playing time, but still.

image.png.18a4dcc28c2d1d3ce226d7340d06c27d.png

This is the currently listed starting Offensive line. The tastefully named Teddy Bridgewater is an injury risk.

11 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

How does Teddy's touch on the ball passing compare to Cam's, especially the short throws? Just wondering what the differences we are going to see this year might be. 

He has a softer touch and is better with the short throws. Almost always hits guys in stride. Anticipates and throws to a spot instead of relying on arm strength to get the ball there in an instant. 

4 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Yeah, but Grier was a Hurney draft pick. That usually buys you a few years automatically. 

I remember Rhule saying he was very high on Grier based on what he saw of him in college.  I would think that Rhule will decide if he sticks around.

3 hours ago, CanadianCat said:

Yeah.. Im not holding my breath. If he shows any kind of promise then its probably 2 maybe 3 years we have him. Which is to be expected as Rhule is the guy for the next decade. 

why is anyone projecting Rhule to be the coach for the next decade this early in his career makes no logical sense whatsoever...just saying this the NFL show me 

4 hours ago, hepcat said:

Grier is the second coming of Jimmy Clausen. Kyle Allen is the second coming of Matt Moore. I know which one I'd rather have. The one whose comparison is the guy still in the NFL.

I was thinking more along the lines of Tony Pike. Except his hometown hero advantage had Hurney spending a 3rd instead of a 6th. Lol

4 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

I remember Rhule saying he was very high on Grier based on what he saw of him in college.  I would think that Rhule will decide if he sticks around.

Yeah, and Rhule said he was very high on Gano too just before releasing him. 

Rhule is very strategic in his speech. I wouldn't take everything he says as the entire truth. 

Archived