• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Camp Observations from Thursday

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, panthers55 said:

Of course you don't see any reason. You never do. On the other hand since he came back we picked Curtis, Jackson and now YGM.  All three exciting picks. I guess some of us live in the past while others live in the present and future.

I'd think if you were living in the present, you'd know who actually made the pick. The people who you say are "living in the past" knew it. You still kept going after something like five people corrected you (in the present).

And for the record, just admitting you got it wrong would be less embarrassing than that "split season" argument. I mean, seriously :)

16 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'd think if you were living in the present, you'd know who actually made the pick. The people who you say are "living in the past" knew it. You still kept going after something like five people corrected you (in the present).

And for the record, just admitting you got it wrong would be less embarrassing than that "split season" argument. I mean, seriously :)

What you quoted specially said we picked. It was clearly a Rivera pick  as I have consistently said. But since you seem to be wanting to pick a fight and since it is a big deal to try and prove what seems a minor point, you and all the others were right, Gettleman was the GM when the draft occurred.  Not sure why it matters or why it seemed to trigger so many but now that I have agreed with you I guess we can move on or what??

19 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

What you quoted specially said we picked. It was clearly a Rivera pick  as I have consistently said. But since you seem to be wanting to pick a fight and since it is a big deal to try and prove what seems a minor point, you and all the others were right, Gettleman was the GM when the draft occurred.  Not sure why it matters or why it seemed to trigger so many but now that I have agreed with you I guess we can move on or what??

It's because you were foolishly trying to defend Hurney's 2nd rounders since his return, and included one of DG's picks.

The only other picks he's made since returning is Jackson, who has been disappointing, and Little who has been a disaster so far...enter YGM....who we have no idea will be good or not.  Couple that with 13 or so other 2nd round selections, where we got 1 good player, and there is certainly good reason to be nervous about said player.

But sure, keep on posting things like "Hurney 2.0" and whatnot while we once again head straight to the crapper with this guy in charge.

11 minutes ago, thefuzz said:

It's because you were foolishly trying to defend Hurney's 2nd rounders since his return, and included one of DG's picks.

The only other picks he's made since returning is Jackson, who has been disappointing, and Little who has been a disaster so far...enter YGM....who we have no idea will be good or not.  Couple that with 13 or so other 2nd round selections, where we got 1 good player, and there is certainly good reason to be nervous about said player.

But sure, keep on posting things like "Hurney 2.0" and whatnot while we once again head straight to the crapper with this guy in charge.

What happened to waiting for 3 years before declaring a draft prospect a bust? 

But sure I will keep up the half full dialogue while many like you keep the half empty posts before we even play a down.

Seriously, why support a team that you dislike everything about or so it seems. 

Archived