• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Heading to camp tomorrow

Jeremy Igo

Always enjoy your camp observation write-ups...

Would like to know what differences you see from the new coaching staff and the old one, in terms of atmosphere, practice, etc...any small or big details that stand out to you

And also would like to hear about the 2020 entire draft class in general, how each player is looking individually...especially Kenny Robinson, I feel like we haven't heard much from him.

4 minutes ago, blueandblackattack said:

O-Line, it still scares the crap outta me.

More specifically #74 Greg Little, the heir apparent of Okung and the Left Tackle position,

And #71 Sam Tecklenberg, Rhules Center in college that they signed undrafted, if he's got starter potential when we finally evict Paradis next year.

Yeah try to get some observations on the feel from players and coaching staff and whether they seem to be approaching it like a normal offseason (or as close as possible) and are mainly just focused on football and not worried about all the changes and everything going on. I’m really curious to see the impact this has on the quality of on the field play across the league. From what I’ve seen so far in the NBA and NHL I think it’s been a factor and guys don’t seem fully invested or committed, which takes away a bit from the game and adds to the argument against playing. 

43 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

I'm going to head that camp and see what's what in this crazy season.

Anything specific you want me to take a look at that you feel hasnt been covered adequately?

Gross Matos- so much attention on Burns and Brown which is well deserved.  But YGM has so much upside as well.

Okung/Little-  will Teddy get killed this season or not?  Any improvement with Little of he were to stay healthy?

Chinn of course.

Troy Pride-  all the talk is on Apple and Jackson, but this staff seemed high on Pride in the draft.

Archived